Our corrupt moronic "leader"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Jun 26, 2002.

1. In Dubya's case is a colonoscopy performed by a Dentist due to the crap that spews from his piehole...... :D

I figured that Cheney and W's Father would know exactly what is going on back there because they both have their hand up his arse like a sock puppet.

#21     Jun 28, 2002
  2. Josh_B

Josh_B

to Afghanistan. It would explain why we new about something was about to happen and we let it. Maybe we did not expect it to be as bad as the WTC, but you can never know what happens behind closed doors.

Is this just a coincidence or preplanned? Check this out:

..In 1998, Dick Cheney, now US vice-president but then chief executive of a major oil services company, remarked: "I cannot think of a time when we have had a region emerge as suddenly to become as strategically significant as the Caspian." But the oil and gas there is worthless until it is moved. The only route which makes both political and economic sense is through Afghanistan...

...Unocal invited some of the leaders of the Taliban to Houston, where they were royally entertained. The company suggested paying these barbarians 15 cents for every thousand cubic feet of gas it pumped through the land they had conquered....

http://www.counterpunch.org/monbiot2.html

Human life, principles, ethics, moral, appears to mean nothing to those in power. Oil and $$$ far more important.

Josh

#22     Jun 28, 2002
  3. Bungola, it might help if you knew what the country was <i>intended</i> to be, instead of what it's become. What it could be, is supposed to, what the Constitution is crying out for us to be. Then you'd quit complaining about 'America' and start attacking the real problem.

Your remark about 'religion' and 'freethinkers' is interesting. It seems to imply that one can't freely choose to be religious. Is that what you mean? It happens, you know.

It is a complex mental prison that must be constructed and maintained to deny God. It is Jesus who said, "I came to set the captives free."

O by the way, the freeest thinkers there are always seem to wind up thinking about God...right now Galileo comes to mind...Einstein....Don't think one get's more radical than Jesus, either....

And no, my friend, the US will always be remembered as a great nation, perhaps the greatest that ever was.

#23     Jun 28, 2002
  4. for the business environment that allowed Ebbers, Waksal, et al to perpetrate their fraud. To blaim W is disingenuous and more than a little misinformed.

#24     Jun 28, 2002
  5. Why don't you find somewhere else to live then? We don't need you.

#25     Jun 28, 2002
  6. Babak

Babak

Please keep this and other conversations civil. Let us discuss differing ideas in an environment of goodwill rather than hostility. Thank you. :)

#26     Jun 28, 2002
  7. Rigel

Rigel

"Our corrupt moronic "leader" .."
    This may be considered somewhat hostile by some.

#27     Jun 29, 2002
    #28     Jun 29, 2002
  9. Rigel

Rigel

Bush drank and smoked pot. Whoop-tee-doo. Character is a blend of many things even though some political strategists would have us believe that a few certain specific occurrences define it. The strategy didn't work in George W's case. People were in general wiser than these strategists gave them credit for.
    It's sort of like trading. One or two tidbits of knowledge or a "hot" indicator or two are not going to nail it for you. You need a deeper understanding. Anyone that believes otherwise is deceived.

#29     Jun 29, 2002
  10. Well said, Rigel.

#30     Jun 29, 2002