Our Brave Men - God Bless!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by waggie945, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Amazing . . .

Only a few "views" for photos that reflect the stark reality of Bush's War in Iraq.

What a shame.

2. Turok

Turok

Just so you know Wags, I've tried to view your links several times and have been unsuccessful each time. Some problem with them

JB

3. DIANE SAWYER, ABC NEWS: (OC) You said that, that Mrs. Bush at one point had said to the two of you, don't watch too much TV. You may be watching too much TV.
    FORMER FIRST LADY BARBARA BUSH, UNITED STATES: No question.

DIANE SAWYER, ABC NEWS: (OC) You do watch?

FORMER FIRST LADY BARBARA BUSH, UNITED STATES: I watch none. He sits and listens and I read books, because I know perfectly well that, don't take offense, that 90 percent of what I hear on television is supposition, when we're talking about the news. And he's not, not as understanding of my pettiness about that. But why should we hear about body bags, and deaths, and how many, what day it's gonna happen, and how many this or what do you suppose? Or, I mean, it's, it's not relevant. So, why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that. And watch him suffer.

4. I'm sorry about those weblinks.
    They appear to be REAL slow responding. Check out the link that C.Robinson provided above . . . It works a lot quicker.

God Bless!