Our ban list...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WDGann, Aug 28, 2003.

1. sorry, im saving myself for cathy...me and aphie are going to draw swords int he morning for her affection....Im pretty pissed that im not on anyones ban list....Iv'e worked really hard at offending most anyone i come in contact with:confused: :confused: :confused: ...WHAT'S A BROTHER GOT TO DO TO BE BANNED AROUND HERE??? WRITE ABOUT STOCHASTICS???:D

#51     Aug 29, 2003
  2. Carry a concealed, unlicensed firearm in public...that should do the trick.

:D

#52     Aug 29, 2003

3. I do...I carry a 12 inch wooden stick in my trousers:D

#53     Aug 29, 2003
  4. vega

vega

I'll put you on the list for indulging me in the "What's next ??" thread..........happy ????

my list

TM

Vega

#54     Aug 29, 2003
  5. Well, if you have a shell in it and a way to discharge the device, if you get caught before you hurt someone, you'll be banned.

#55     Aug 29, 2003
  6. As a true gentlemen like myself, I propose a dual with thou...

12 steps shall be enough to decide on our fate...

Are you in or out?

#56     Aug 29, 2003
  7. 12 inch wooden stick... 1/8 inch thick...

That's not impressive...

#57     Aug 29, 2003
  8. Ban:

All the journals

#58     Aug 29, 2003

9. Why don't you do the offline world a favor at the same time and just block the blood from getting to your brain for a few minutes.

#59     Aug 29, 2003
  10. Awww... c'mon man... don't ban rs7, I need a good laugh once in a while. We would miss great ones like, "Choppers Over Monaco," "Greg Meets Cher," or that never ending story with endings that never end, "I Was Shot In the Shan." :D :) :D

#60     Aug 29, 2003