Our ban list...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WDGann, Aug 28, 2003.

1. This board is *definitely* sinking to new depths! :D:D:D

#31     Aug 28, 2003
  2. I think the whole idea is a mistake. It just points out who the stronger personalities are here at ET. No one is going to be successful in an effort to keep these members in line. Banning them removes much of the inspirational fire that keeps the more studious from analyzing the market to death.

If these folks weren't around to stick a pin in a few inflated egos, we would soon be segregated into various 'schools' of thought. I haven't had a chance to read posts by all the people on this list...but most of the posters on this thread are at least familiar to me.

Just as an exercise, for the next month or so, I'm going to see if I can find one post from each of these people that teaches me something. Then I'm going to come back here and kick Gann's...er wait, nevermind.

#32     Aug 28, 2003
  3. burnin

burnin

THIS IS THE ALL TIME PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE NEEDS TO BE CHANGES AROUND HERE

#33     Aug 28, 2003
  4. rlb,

If you weren't a woman and if Cathy weren't such a gentleman, I'm sure he'd belt you for that remark!

:eek:

#34     Aug 28, 2003
  5. 'burnin' - from what?? Probably hemmoroids popping up - take it easy on those gerbils and it'll clear right up. Unless you mean burning mouth syndrome:
    Over 1 million American adults, mostly postmenopausal women, are afflicted with a debilitating condition called burning mouth syndrome or BMS.
    Actually, I suspect you've got chlamydia - it is often associated with a burning sensation. Better get to a doctor quick lady, don't want your livestock to catch that now do you?

#35     Aug 28, 2003
  6. :D

beat me to the punch eh? why I ought ta...
    knuck, knuck...

#36     Aug 28, 2003
  7. Now that you have been banned and have all the time... how about a time for a drink out...

*wink*

#37     Aug 29, 2003
  8. :D

Just put all the moderators and the top 10 posters in ET...

That's my list!

Hee heee heeeeee

#38     Aug 29, 2003
  9. You're officially on the ban list!

But come to the chat...

#39     Aug 29, 2003
  10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Well stupid can be cured with an education......ugly is the face you are stuck with for life RLB:D :p

#40     Aug 29, 2003