Our ban list...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WDGann, Aug 28, 2003.

1. you completely ignored my question and started a personal attack. Out of your 1818 posts, show me one, just one, that has made people money.

#21     Aug 28, 2003

2. ....and trust me....his mother gives REALLY good love:D :D :D

#22     Aug 28, 2003
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

The reason I ignored you is that you deserve it. I have now pushed the REAL ignore button on your worthless posts.

Besides, you must be a total idiot. WD and I are good friends and kidding each other.

#23     Aug 28, 2003

4. You need to lighten up...who died and left you the judge of whether posts are good or not? In you first month you have made a 100 posts about SuperEgo and JAck HErshey and attacking the moderators,,,,,,what gives? so before you got banned were you Nolan, viny, sam, roger Hershey, super ego???

Bob/cathy are good people and don't deserve this abuse....I on the other hand....am not a nice person:p

#24     Aug 28, 2003
  5. 1820 posts of drivel. I've said more of substance in my 100 posts than you've said in all of yours. Show me one post of your 1820 that has made people money.

#25     Aug 28, 2003
  6. Pabst

Pabst

Agreed Blackguard! You're funny and right on with your calls. Good combo.

BTW Gann you're my main man!

Any Cohiba, my dear Amigo, love ya but the Brisket's have got your number!

#26     Aug 28, 2003
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

So what the heck are you geniuses doing in Chit Chat?
    Gotcha!!!!!!

#27     Aug 28, 2003
  8. maxpi

maxpi

There wouldn't be any posts!!

#28     Aug 28, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yes, a very smart man you are maxpi!:D

#29     Aug 28, 2003
  10. You both on the other hand... have set records with your stupidity. A few facts: Combined IQ of Bob & Cathy falls short of 1. The only thing lower is Bob's sperm count. Oh! Yes'm you two are about the dumberest folks at ET. STooopid!

#30     Aug 28, 2003