Our ban list...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WDGann, Aug 28, 2003.

1. I'm going to be losing so much sleep over this ...

#11     Aug 28, 2003
  2. You know what? This whole thread proves the moderators' point of having to keep watch over the henhouse.

#12     Aug 28, 2003
  3. My suggestion:

WDGann -------> WDGone

#13     Aug 28, 2003
  4. I will be NUMBER 1 goddamit!

and that pansy Aphex doesn't even belong on a list with me - I am viral and willing to do anything... he is weak and girly-like.

Aphex, I will break you.

edit: never mind... I just realized the order of things - top down forum style, c'mon show some gumption and creativity - come and get it sucka!

#14     Aug 28, 2003
  5. WDGann
    TSaimoto

ROCK

#15     Aug 28, 2003
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You're deleting my responses to Flash Boy and posting stuff like this? :confused:

#16     Aug 28, 2003
  7. lol... I only followed you advice and moved that part of the thread to the journal forum... nice one.

#17     Aug 28, 2003
  8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Well that is MUCH better.....I was feeling left out WD.......now I am officially on the banned list......:D

#18     Aug 28, 2003
  9. you've been added because it seems your not a trader. You don't look smell or talk like a true trader. Show us one post of yours that has made people money. Just one.

#19     Aug 28, 2003
  10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Man do you have one hell of a crappy attitude. I would hate to live with a negative nelly like you......someone only a mother could love....maybe:eek:

#20     Aug 28, 2003