Other stocks/options prop firms besides SMB, T3, etc.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TradeBlazer, Feb 8, 2024.

1. I am ready to begin applying to places like SMB Capital, T3 Trading, and the ITPM (Anton Kreil). But what others are out there? I am sure the entire East Coast of the US must be littered by prop firms where you trade the firm's money but I have only heard of these. Let me know any that come to mind.

Looking to trade stocks and options, not forex or futures.

2. 1. BIG NO on RoarCapitalTraders... Where is there Physical Address on their website ? They have ONLY ONE 58 second youtube video... No other videos. ????

2. GreatPointCapital has physical address immediately available... and well known rep

3. RemoteTraderGroup address is in Polska ???

4. Fondexx is international but nice website...

3. 1. BIG NO on RoarCapitalTraders... Where is there Physical Address on their website ? They have ONLY ONE 58 second youtube video... No other videos. ????

2. GreatPointCapital has physical address immediately available... and well known rep

3. RemoteTraderGroup address is in Polska ??? Not sure where your money is held.

4. Fondexx is international but nice website...Not sure where your money is held

4. Fondexx is located in Kyiv, Ukraine. RTG appears to be in Poland. I'll look at Roar and Great Point to see what comes of them. Not likely I will do anything with either though. Still searching...

5. Thanks for the information!

6. Quanto

Quanto

Last edited: Feb 11, 2024
  7. there are three:
    Maverick Trading
    Tradefundrr.com
    fundertrading.com (intraday only)

Quanto likes this.
  8. Embarking on the journey to explore prop trading firms like SMB Capital, T3 Trading, and ITPM under the guidance of experts like Anton Kreil is truly commendable. Your proactive approach opens a gateway to a realm filled with immense possibilities and learning opportunities. Indeed, the East Coast is a treasure trove of such firms, each offering unique insights and strategies, especially in the dynamic world of Compound Trading Forex. Diving into this sector can significantly amplify your trading prowess, leveraging the firm's capital to navigate the forex market's complexities. Keep seeking out these hidden gems; your diligence is bound to uncover more avenues where you can hone your skills and thrive.

#10     Feb 19, 2024
    TradeBlazer likes this.