Osteomyelitis

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Handle123, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Handle123

Handle123

I am starting to feel overwhelmed, just can't turn the corner of being one side of well. Went to dentist last April to pull out upper teeth as they all cracked from procedures of one cancer or another or simply old root canals or dry mouth. One area of the gum been hurting and X-rays were normal at August 3rd, more taken yesterday and it has turned UGLY, dentist says it most likely Osteomyelitis. Now on Metronidazole 500mg 4/t day. And am supposed to have 12mm kidney stone removed in November. Yep, invest in Health stocks. I have chronic Sarcoidosis, so I am not forever screwed on various on/off symptoms.

Anyone ever Osteomyelitis in jawbone?

2. maxpi

maxpi

Most Americans are deficient in vitamin D, magnesium, and possibly iodine. I'd start with those, you can use magnesium oil as your deodorant and kill two birds with one stone. Lugol's 2% is combination of two forms of iodine and has worked wonders for people for two hundred years. A half hour a day in the sunshine when the sun is above 60degree elevation will give you lots of vitamin D with little skin damage. I was using toothpaste that had MSM and nanoparticles of sulphur and my gums were fine until it went off the market. Now I find that nebulizing colloidal silver into my sinuses with my head leaned back a few successive evenings will infuse those soft tissues and kill off infections for quite a while. I brush with MSM toothpaste and that seems to help.

3. Flagyl (Metronidazole) is a pretty strong drug, keep an eye on side effects. I am not a doctor, so I cannot make any claims but as the other poster mentioned, iodine can serve as a natural antibiotic. Colloidal silver could work as well, swoosh in the mouth. Other natural abx include garlic (there are some super concentrates available), garlic is one of the best abx nature has to offer. Neem, lemongrass, black seed are also potent. From my experiences, using combinations is the best route.

Minerals are vital to health and the other poster touched on magnesium which is critical for a number of processes. Mag Lysinate/glycinate is the best form I have used. Vitamin C has been a miracle for me. Other vitamins are critical as well including D, E, A, B vitamins etc.

If you have questions, send me a pm.

4. Handle123

Handle123

@maxpi and @AlphaLine , thank you for responses.

5. Thanks - glad we can help.

6. drcha

drcha

You probably need more aggressive treatment than what they are giving you: IV antibiotics, surgery, or both. Get a real doctor.