Oscillators

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Resto, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Glitch

Glitch

I'm sure Elliott and Gann faced the same level of scorn in their time ;)

#51     Nov 4, 2019
  2. Resto

Resto

I don’t respect Elliott, his work is pure plagiarism. He got the wave theory from Chals Dow’s notes. The only difference is that he confirms the trend reversal with one index, and the waves themselves simply stole from the work of Gartley patterns, and he also chose the ones that are convenient for evaluation graphics with a pronounced long-wave structure, and simply ignored more complex constructions.

#52     Nov 4, 2019
    Glitch likes this.
  3. Resto

Resto

And I don’t even pay attention to these puppies, these wretched people die of envy, and all they can do is get angry and troll, which once again prove their stupidity

#53     Nov 4, 2019
  4. Resto

Resto

These idiots can’t even understand that they make a good advertising move for me with their posts and photos, people are ready to pay a lot of money for such advertising, and I don’t waste a cent, I checked it on hundreds of sites.

It is thanks to these idiots that my topic 'The regularity of the price model in combination of time - volatility' collected 6958 views in just 3 weeks

Thus, more than 2,000 people saw how clearly my forecasts were worked out.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    #54     Nov 4, 2019
  5. Resto

Resto

I really love trading sites, because 99% of them consist of such idiots, and the remaining 1% eventually begins private communication with me

#55     Nov 4, 2019
  6. Resto

Resto

oh, lower and lower, and how could I know this on Saturday?

like the last time, again, spiteful critics in the ass!Oct 15, 2019

#56     Nov 4, 2019
  7. Resto

Resto

It’s just some kind of trouble with BRENT, a few cents left for my purpose, and how did I know about it 3 weeks ago?

Such a big profit on futures!
    And I do not care about volumes and oscillators

#57     Nov 4, 2019
  8. Resto

Resto

Now the pound will begin to build the last 2 triangles. I’ll just think whether to close my lock position or not.

And I have at least 10 hours left to build them

#58     Nov 4, 2019
  9. Resto

Resto

Can someone answer the question

How do such thoughts come to these i,,,,,S?

What, does someone really throw the beads in front of the pigs and start spending their time on them?

Who will give them what actually brings money?

#59     Nov 4, 2019
  10. ph1l

ph1l

[​IMG]

#60     Nov 4, 2019