Oscillators

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Resto, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Resto

Resto

and this is my backup of the workplace

if there are problems with electricity or an Internet provider, then this copy works from another substation and there is another Internet provider

#31     Nov 3, 2019
  2. Resto

Resto

Well, assholes, still will be your idiotic comments?

Now I hope that even the most complete idiot is able to understand that I do not hunt for every pip, and if I enter a deal, then at least 2-3 months

I don’t even use stop loss - my technical analysis system is so perfect! Maximum login error does not exceed 50-80 p (I just don’t pay attention to the operation of the secondary price model and its volatility)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    #32     Nov 3, 2019
  3. Resto

Resto

You are right, my models are more harmonious than others, even among Gartley, Pessavento, Carney, Merrill, etc.

I just use the points of the graph that mentioned, but could not find them and understand Charles Dow

#33     Nov 3, 2019
  4. Glitch

Glitch

Believe it or not, classic oscillators still have value! Here's an analysis on the past 25 years of daily Nasdaq 100 stock data. The average 5-bar return of the stocks was 0.41%. But what if you took the average return only on days where the classic 14-period RSI is oversold? The average 5-bar return jumps to 1.02%. That's a real edge from using the "idiotic" oscillator ;)

[​IMG]

#34     Nov 3, 2019
    tommcginnis likes this.
  5. Resto

Resto

A simple example of calculating volatility

My forecast for February 2016

https://ru.tradingview.com/chart/BAC/PE/39pZFIju-bac-pe/

Text translation
    I see a lot of users here from the forum of the banks of the RU, I remember in February of this year I gave 4 forecasts for gold, euro, the dollar index and stocks, BANK OF AMERIKA

"If you really are interested in the long-term, then the best option now is to purchase Bank of America shares in the interval 1-2 months, take the current rate of 11.36 by 10.5 and take the 24 mark up to the end of the year, and in the 3-5 year interval it will reach 28 , no worries, no problems, no hassle, There's a classic of construction, at least for the wave, at least for the model"

3 years have passed

picture

margin of error - minimum

#35     Nov 3, 2019
  6. Resto

Resto

do not make me laugh

as children, trying to show me what I knew 20 years ago, you are told in Russian

without any averages, I can calculate any tool with a minimum error for any time interval and it will be much more accurate

Can you predict stocks based on the average oscillator?

#36     Nov 3, 2019
  7. Resto

Resto

I repeat once again, in 3 years I have more than 300 forecasts, of which 98% worked perfectly, this is above the strength of any average!

If you have your own ideas, I’m glad to communicate, and the templates of the 30-50s are not interesting to me

#37     Nov 3, 2019
  8. Resto

Resto

Total: 544 (members: 34, guests: 450, robots: 60)

that it would be clear my posts are designed for guests of this forum, and the participants are not interesting to me, I got acquainted with their posts, and besides suckers there is no one here

#38     Nov 3, 2019
  9. Resto

Resto

Well, professional trader, can you work the same way? Today at 5:42 PM

I am 100% sure - no, so close your filthy mouth!

#39     Nov 3, 2019
  10. destriero

destriero

Resto, don't you have some FB electioneering ads to buy?

#40     Nov 3, 2019