Oscillators

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Resto, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Resto

Resto

it’s really sad, for a simple reason, this crowd has been trying to earn more than 100 years on the knowledge that it received from the Internet, books and videos, and this knowledge helps them to say goodbye to their money for more than 100 years, but these rams continue to go the same way Therefore, it is better to let me be called a psycho, but I will earn and not lose my money

#21     Nov 3, 2019
  2. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

1) You say that your system works for the last 50 years ?! - Please, what backtests have you done, which platform did you use, what data set? [Is there any for 50 years on a currency?]
    2) If you are so damn right with your forecast, why don't you show us a verified account statement for your last 3 months of trade or more, like myfxbook or similar?
    3) The painting in your charts looks a little like harmonic pattern...
    What indicator do you use?!
    If you want to teach people, you should tell that.

#22     Nov 3, 2019
  3. maxinger

maxinger

he is not a professional trader.

He is probably a highly educated professor, or educator but a very hot tempered one.

#23     Nov 3, 2019
  4. themickey

themickey

This is not fibo, at least fibo had some humour and a bit of character, OP hasn't a bone of humour in his body.
    OP is from Russia, possibly a farmer. turnip, swede, potato, beetroot....
    Lack of humour possibly due to abject poverty.
    index.jpg

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    #24     Nov 3, 2019
    BlueWaterSailor likes this.
  5. Resto

Resto

I used many platforms, the main thing is to have a very deep history of the tool,
    For example, the NetTradeX platform, the depth of history since 1968

#25     Nov 3, 2019
  6. Resto

Resto

Why do I need this? Just look at the screen, how much I hold one of my open positions and draw your own conclusions

#26     Nov 3, 2019
  7. Resto

Resto

These are my personal indicators and they have no analogues in the world.

#27     Nov 3, 2019
  8. Resto

Resto

I’m not going to teach anyone, I just expressed my opinion, you simply don’t have enough money to pay for my training

#28     Nov 3, 2019
  9. Resto

Resto

For example this is my workplace

if I see a good future trend, I can have 18-25 positions open on different instruments

#29     Nov 3, 2019
  10. Resto

Resto

unlike you moron, I’m just a trader!

only smarter and more experienced than you a million times

and I pay more for the use of electricity per month than you can earn in 10 years

#30     Nov 3, 2019