Osama's 'Letter to America'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Madison, Nov 25, 2002.

1. vvv

vvv

ah, if only we had real statesmen at the helm who would actually be fighting terrorism and it's causes itself, as opposed to a bunch of warmongers going of on an extremely counterproductive and utterly nonsensical wild witchhunt totally lacking any factually based rationale whatsoever.

VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY DETAILS DIABOLICAL IRAQI SCHEMES NECESSITATING THE WHOLESALE INVASION OF THE ARABIAC WORLD

Press Briefing by the Vice President

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Over the past several days, despicable un-American traitors, including members of the liberal media, along with Congressmen and Senators from both sides of the aisle, have taken conspicuous glee in publicly questioning the wisdom and motives of this administration in its desire to invade and conquer the Middle East - starting with Iraq. And so this morning, to put a stop to this dangerous, effeminate and unpatriotic climate of discussion and contemplation, I am going to throw national security doctrine to the close-to-being-filled-with-mustard-gas wind, and reveal sensitive intelligence about the six nefarious Iraqi plots which require that America waste no time starting to kick serious raghead ass.

SADDAM HUSSEIN'S PLOTS:

CIA operatives are confident that within six months, Saddam Hussein will have purchased most of the world's available cubic zirconium over the Home Shopping Network. He will mount these precious gems on a dish the size of Utah, which will be launched into space and used to bedazzle and blind the entire population of North America.

Top brass at the FBI possesses compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has already infiltrated a certain software company in Washington State with Islamic Fundamentalist programmers holding positions of encrypting autonomy. These wily, American-looking programmers will fill 99.99% of America's software with subliminal messages, including "Smoke More Unfiltered Cigarettes," "Eat More Saturated Fat," "Go Live In A Trailer Park Straight Away," "Shoot Even More Americans," and "Couldn't You Really Go For a Nice Big Snort of Cocaine Right About Now?" This new software will drive Americans to behavior that may not be noticeable at first, but will result in the success of his evil master plan to destroy America!

The General Accounting Office reports that within four months, Saddam Hussein will, through the clever use of shell corporations, take a controlling interest in numerous key American defense contractors. He will then institute dangerous new corporate policies, including disclosure of product failures and pricing with less than quadruple-digit mark-ups. Within a matter of days, there will be no soft money available to elect Republicans and Democrats who support any and all wars and weapon programs, thereby completing Saddam's evil plan to make America peaceful and fiscally responsible.

NASA now believes that within 2 years, Saddam Hussein will have established an Islamic colony on the moon. His first act upon arrival will be to spit at and set fire to the American flag planted by Neil Armstrong. Then, using millions of miles of neon tubing, he will then poison the American nighttime sky with salacious, orbiting messages blinking scurrilous assertions about our president's genitals and mother.

Kurdish operatives report that Saddam's elite Republican Corps of Engineers is nearing completion of a powerful underground hydraulic system, which will be capable of effortlessly submerging the entire nation of Iraq beneath an elaborate facsimile of itself - the latter populated entirely by genetically-engineered doppelgangers of the late Ayatollah Khomeini - all of whom will vehemently denounce the gassing of fluffy little puppy dogs.

A joint investigation by the CIA and Department of Commerce has revealed that by mid-2003, Saddam will have stockpiled half the world's supply of Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds perfume. He will then launch canisters of this deadly fragrance from his secret headquarters inside a seemingly active volcano, asphyxiating our nation's capital.
    I trust that the release of these terrifying plans will make the populace amenable to our pre-ordained course of action - the wholesale seizure of the earth's most oil-rich lands from the evil, Godless hordes which currently inhabit them - and shut the cake-holes of disloyal busybodies who question the White House. Remember: it is not called playing "Devil's Advocate" for nothing. And we, as a Christian nation, have no time for Lucifer's whining or second-guessing this administration's policies.

No questions.

Thank you

[​IMG]

(irony/manipulated pic thank you very much, although under the given circumstances just a question of time until this speech is actually given, in only slightly modified form, by our orwellian dissembler and obfuscator in chief, and a handful of his closest associates)

#31     Nov 29, 2002
  2. I have to agree,

someone ask why didn't they attack Japan or Germany?

everyone thinks Bin laden is a some doomsday nutcase that

wants to end the world.

He is not...

He is doing it for very specific reasons..

he is taking REVENGE on the United States for atrocities

americans has indirectly help to create in the Middle East

does anyone know what fuels his HATRED AND ANGER???

It's the same hatred and emotions you feel against Bin laden

when you heard thousands has died in 911..

BIN LADEN IS SIMPLY LETTING YOU EXPERIENCE WHAT HE FEELS

when he see other muslim die

I condemn his methods and mourn the lost of innocent life

and I think Bin laden should be brought to justice

but so should ISRAEILS PAY FOR WHAT THEY DONE IN PALESTINE..

Inncent lifes are lost everyday in Palestine and no one even

taking action to stop the Israeils..

When 17 year old girls strap on explosive and

blow herself to pieces to kill other innocent people

there is something really really wrong going on here..

#32     Nov 29, 2002
  3. Josh_B

Josh_B

TM_Direct:

.... A senior U.S. official, however, said the blast appeared to have taken place on board. Yemeni journalists who saw the Limburg said it had a water-level hole on its side with a jagged steel edge protruding outwards, suggesting a blow from within....

....Malaysia’s official Bernama news agency quoted Mahathir as saying the explosion could have been caused by a small fire due to a short-circuit.
    “Petronas did not suspect any sabotage,” he said, adding that Petronas did not incur big losses as the cargo was insured...

http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/817739.asp?cp1=1

That was Oct 8th

On Oct 11th:

...It's become clear it's an act of terrorism," a U.S. intelligence official in Washington said Thursday on the condition of anonymity...

...French investigator Jean-Francois Perrouty told French television channel France 3 on Thursday that debris found on the deck of the tanker did not come from the tanker...

...Yemen's minister of sea transport, though, said the parts might have come from the tanker's own life boat...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/10/06/world/main524488.shtml

subsequent days later, about 20 are detained, with indirect links to al-queda.

That was fast change!

And still haven't heard what the results are on senator's Paul Wellstone "accident" ? Gov't officials indicate that it may take months even longer to find out...

Interesting to say the least.

Anyway, TM_Direct, good perspectives. But in many of these threads, a lot of good info has been available. It helps to shed some light on the cause and effect scenario on what has been happening and mostly likely is going to happen again in one form or another.

Josh

#33     Nov 29, 2002
  4. Vegasoul's misguided thoughts reveal the effect of the global PR offensive launched by the Arab-Muslim world with respect to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. The end game here is to arouse enough sentiment within the US (In Europe, there is already enough sentiment or apathy, they turn a blind eye to genocide) to orphan Israel and thereby set the stage for the destruction of Israel proper and the commencement of a 21st century Holocaust of Israeli Jews, which is the stated goal of the Muslim extremist.

US aid has helped thwart this effort for decades.

Having said that, Israel has squandered opportunities for peace, and allowed their aggressive responses in the conflict to be exploited for this goal.

On the other hand, Vegasoul's attitude here displays a malignant disposition to ignore the beseiged state the Israelis live in and the constant attacks they are under, and even worse, to demand more blood ("They must pay") . This is deplorable and invites a greater spiral of aggression from both sides.

The internet is filled with sites showing the dismembered bodies of Palestinian casualties and victims, and who can not be aroused by this, but I have not seen one graphic picture of dismembered Israeli bodies. The Palestinian corpse invites outrage as it is paraded through the media, but the Israeli corpse remains an abstraction for many.

Further, to say that Bin Laden and Al- Queda want us to feel what he feels is a ludicrous statement. They feel gleeful and closer to God when they kill. How can you legitimately bring a parallel between what goes on in his twisted murderous mind and that of the US citizens who were outraged at 9/11.

If you read the initial post in this thread, and its continuation, you will see that bin Laden or whoever wrote that is after non other than world domination. This has nothing to do with Palestine. This movement has as its figurehead a Hitlerian megalomaniac who has a thousand year plan to shape a purely Muslim planet and the deaths of all those who don't accede to Islam.

So wake up.

#34     Nov 29, 2002
  5. onelot

onelot

one of the more important things i've learned in trading is to not have a bias.

if that were to be applied here, i would say that the only way to be able to form any kind of opinion one would have to do A LOT of research. more than any of us, i am almost positive, have done.

in addition to factual research of events one would have to explore many philosophical, ethical, and moral tenets and ideologies as well. it could take a life time. no answers would most likely be had unless you sacrificed the idea of "not having a bias". the question, "is killing wrong?", for example, which would definitely have to be answered, would lead you on so many tangents and biases that there would be no way of looking at the issue objectively.

it's a really difficult subject. one that i don't think can be resolved on a message board in a trading forum. if you try though, good luck.

onelot

#35     Nov 29, 2002
  6. This must be a joke..

The global PR offensive launched by Arabs?Holocust?

Man,

I might be misguided, but you are definitely paranoid to come up

with such consipiracy theories..

I might be misinformed and brainwash and by TV, but how come

all the news channels I am watching are owned or a subsidary of

a American coporate..(talk about global propoganda)

I am asian( these issues are really none of my business) and I

am a atheist...(

I was just trying to give my objective view on the issue.

I don't like Bin Laden anymore than you do and I hope he burn in

Hell..I also think Islam is a very dangerous and primitive religion.

but what comments above is completely BS and out of line..

and you are suppose to be the moderator

( why do I sense you are Jewish?)

#36     Nov 30, 2002
  7. You don't have an objective view, as you are giving opinions. If you think I am paranoid, you have little knowledge of the actors in this drama. I tell you what, you stick to trading, and read a variety of news from different sources, then come back to chitchat in a year or so.

(Why do I sense you are very young?)

#37     Nov 30, 2002
  8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

VVV,

LMAO:D

#38     Nov 30, 2002
  9. whatever..man..

I know this stuff is really senstive to some people, and you are

right,I am really in no position to give a obective and informed

opinion, and I don't think you or most people have the capacity

to do so too, politics is really not the kind of thing we should just

chit chat about..

I just think something has to be done soon as it's going to

escalate into a global problem..acutally..it already has..

#39     Dec 1, 2002
  10. Wrong, Vega, you must be woozy on fumes from your old Chevy namesake. My assessment is not an opinion per se, but an analysis based on policy platform statements from various Islamic groups that have openly targeted the United States and Israel. These all include the eradication of Israel, the call to kill all Jews, and the call for attacks on Americans.

Now, considering that the Islamic Jihad, the Hezbollah, Al-Queda, (and in part Fatah), have issued statements at one time or another calling for the end of Israel, the death of the Jews, and the attack on American institutions and its citizenry, then my earlier statement regarding thier avowed aims cannot be considered in error. To call it paranoid assumes I am Israeli; my nationality you cannot possibly know.

So I have made statements that basically reiterate those of the participants in the MidEast struggle, and you have ignored essential facts.

Your bias is clear.

But I commend you on recognizing your limitations.

#40     Dec 1, 2002