Osama trying to steal election?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock_trad3r, May 31, 2008.

1. I agree, the republican party has committed nothing less than economic treason against the citizens of the USA. With all of there failed policies. Debt levels now approaching 10 trillion, selling our mortgages to the chinese, devaluing our currency. I have been voting republican since reagan,,but thats finished, no more.
    Republicans love to deregulate or cut taxes, deregulate the health care system, allow grandma n grandpa to buy drugs from china or canada or mexico,,merck of china merck or usa,, allow them to get the cost savings. Deregulate the dental field, allow assistants to dental work, like in alaska or the rest of the world,,lowering the cost of dental work, were not graduating
    more dentist currently,its stagnant.
    Allow drilling off the coast of georgia and florida, I realize florida gets large tourism revenue and dont want oil spills but think about all of the usa,,not just yourselves,,next time florida says hey we had a big hurricane and need 30 billion,,tell em to go to hell. If there not concerned about the high cost of fuel in iowa why should they care about large rebuilding programs in florida, pay for it yourself, dern florida republicans with there handout for fed tax dollars.

#11     Jun 1, 2008
  2. Looks like Obama is getting crushed by Clinton in Puerto Rico. Clinton is winning 65% to 35%. She wins latino voters and lower income voters by a very large margin.

This is why she should by the nominee. She apeals to the core of America while Obama is a Whole Foods, SF liberal detached from reality. He is a boo hoo hoo-er who wants to punish corporations and block free trade. We are in the smartist era, and therefore McCain will win. Gas prices will go much higher and so will food prices. The war in Iraq will continue for decades. Oil will see $200.

Obama is unfit to be the democratic nominee. Clinton has the popular vote and wins all the swing states in hypothetical matches against McCain.

#12     Jun 1, 2008
  3. puerto rico means nothing in november.

#13     Jun 1, 2008
  4. Stock,

everyone already knew she would win by such a huge margin in PR, no news.

She should be the nominee due to the fact that in the electoral college, she'd have a MUCH better chance of winning, but the rules don't work that way.

Its Obama, unless something ugly from his closet of skeletons pops up between now and the convention. I am pretty sure Clinton will now justify to take this to the convention. The party be damned.

#14     Jun 1, 2008
  5. Clinton screwed up in the first half of the process by not taking Obama as seriously as she should of.

Yea it looks like Osama Laden will be the nominee.

#15     Jun 1, 2008
  6. The dems turned a sure thing into a sure loss in 6 months.

All Mac has to do once Obama gets the nod is run commercials using his opponents entire name. Easy as that..presidency in the bag. No bashing whatsoever..just the name.

Here you go..one easy example below. In a deep movie guy voice.

"John Mccain. Father, patriot and purple heat winner..."

"Barack HUSSEIN Obama...nuff said."

hahahahahah...no shot. None whatsoever. :D

If he does win I buy drinks (all you can)for the entire ET crew next NYC traders expo. I win you buy me a night out at Larry Flynts Hustler club...deal? Anybody..deal? :)

Cheers!

#16     Jun 1, 2008