Osama Bin Ladden.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Sep 11, 2006.

1. .

September 11, 2006

SouthAmerica: Today is the 5th anniversary of 9/11 and I wonder what Osama Bin Ladden must be thinking regarding that day that changed the course of American history.

In the last 5 years Osama Bin Ladden became a “Legend” in the Arab world.

And the Bush administration is so incompetent that after 5 years they can’t find a giant of the size of Bin Ladden – He is the size of a forward playing on the NBA – he is about 6’ 8’’ tall and he is not black.

I would understand if they could not find someone of a regular stature – but I bet that any place where Osama Bin Ladden goes he is the tallest guy around. You would not be able to miss him even if you wanted to.

Osama Bin Ladden is so important to the Sunni world that Pakistan has decided to give him a sanctuary inside their country.

What magnifies even more this situation about Osama Bin Ladden is that the current Bush administration major goal in foreign policy is to punish other countries for this or for that – for example: let’s punish Iran, or North Korea, or Venezuela, or Hamas and the Palestinian people, or Hezbollah and the Lebanese people, or anyone else that this Bush crew has anything against them even the democrats.

But they are completely “IMPOTENT” and they can’t find a 6’ 8” tall giant after 5 years even with all the resources available from a country such as the United States.

O.K. I understand this is the same group of people that could not figure out that Hurricane Katrina had done a lot of damage inside of the United States and took them more than five days to grasp what was happening to the people who were affected by that massive storm.

History will record the legacy of the Bush administration as – “Complete Incompetence.”

I know a few people who lost loved ones on 9/11 at the World Trade Center and today will be a sad day for them as the mainstream media celebrates the 5th anniversary of that historical day.

Osama Bin Ladden was also able to destroy something that I had great admiration for: “The United States Constitution and The Bill of Rights.”

2. .

September 14, 2006

SouthAmerica: When everything else fails – why not try a “Hail Mary” pass – a real desperation play - and try to smoke Osama Bin Ladden out from where he is hiding.

Scotsman.com – September 14, 2006
    “Houston splits from husband”

SINGER Whitney Houston has filed for divorce from husband Bobby Brown, her publicist has announced.

The news comes after repeated rumors that the couple's 14-year marriage had broken down…

Brown's lawyer said there was no filing for divorce, but a petition for legal separation was filed in California.

However, US entertainment TV show Access Hollywood reported that a legal separation was a technicality which will become a divorce filing in October.

3. .

March 14, 2007

SouthAmerica: If I looked so bad to the rest of the world and after almost 6 years I also could not find a Legend such as Osama Bin Ladden – a very tall man about 6’ 8’’....

I am not surprised that the Pentagon and the United States government decided to go with “Plan-B” and they are trying to replace Osama Bin Ladden with a new culprit for the attack in 9/11.

The American people buy any shit anyway even when a kid could see that it is just a new fairy tale – and the Pentagon found the new character to be responsible for the attack of 9/11 and he was responsible for the entire planning from A to Z - as the mainstream press is reporting including CNN News.

Americans love the movies and today many Americans have a hard time figuring out the difference between reality and the make believe world of Hollywood – and what kind of American would doubt that a man who looks like a “Sasquatch” such as Khalid Sheikh Mohammedis is not guilt of 9/11? – He makes the perfect “Boogieman” to replace Osama Bin Ladden in the minds of the American people – Anyway, most Americans still think that Saddam Hussein was responsible for the terrorist attack in the United States in 9/11.

The “Sasquatch” story is going to confuse the American people even further.

I already can see people in Hollywood right now writing new screenplays for new movies about 9/11 – probably the new movies will be available on movie theaters by Christmas time - with such titles as:

1) The “Sasquatch” attack of 9/11.

2) The planet of the Apes and 9/11.

Note:
    Sasquatch = another name used for a Sasquatch is Bigfoot – a apelike creature.

By the way, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed reminds me of the movie “Harry and the Andersons”

FOX News – March 14, 2007

FOX News - According to partially redacted transcripts released by the Pentagon, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed admitted to masterminding the Sept. 11 terror attacks…..

4. Looks like SA is off of his meds again...

Depression can be a terrible thing...:(

5. We have a pretty good idea where OBL is, just as SA said, hiding in the Pakistani border territory. The problems with getting him are twofold. One, even if the Pakistani government wanted to help, they have little ability to assert their authority in those remote areas and in fact recently formally gave substantially increased autonomy to them. Two, most of Pakistan consist of extreme islamists who would go ape shit if the US came in and captured OBL or if their government did. You can say, so what, but we are talking about a country with a population the size of the US with nuclear weapons.

I blame Bush for fouling up the Iraq and afghan operations, but I can't really see an attractive option here. I'm pretty sure if we knew exactly where he was, we would bomb the crap out of it, pakistan or no pakistan, but we can't just bomb every village.

6. .

March 15, 2007

SouthAmerica: Reply to version77

I guess you don’t have a sense of humor.

But it looks like the US government it is trying to take advantage of the general perceptions about images that Americans have of most people.

Americans associate being tall, in good physical shape, and being beautiful with being good as a person, smart, intelligent, and a winner.

And they associate being short, ugly looking, in bad physical shape, with being bad, not so smart, and being a loser.

It seems to me that the Pentagon passed the word to their people in Pakistan, and Afghanistan – Please find the ugliest Arab that you can find anywhere because we might need him in the future to play the bad guy. Then they found Khalid Sheikh Mohammedis - an apelike creature – that reminds most people of a “Sasquatch”.

And to give more credibility to that idea, the television news has been showing the location where they found Khalid Sheikh Mohammedis and they show scenes of the room where they found this creature - and the place it looked more like a nest than a place where a normal human being would live on.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammedis looks so ugly on the pictures that they show on the news that I am surprised that even Al Qaeda accepted him as a member of that organization, since a terrorist organization would want people who can disappear in a crowd and not someone who would call attention to himself – one who looks like a “Sasquatch”.

After they have beaten a shit out of this guy in prison for a long time - are you surprised that he has confessed and admitted to be responsible to every single terrorist act that has happened in the last 20 years and more – there are a few things that he also confessed that the US government decided to leave out for now such as: he confessed and admitted to planning, financing and training Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols who carried out the Oklahoma City bombing attack in 1995, but they started getting even more suspicious of his claims when he also said: “I was responsible for the attack in Pearl Harbor in 1941 and planned that operation, from A to Z."

The other information that has not been disclosed as yet to the mainstream media is that when they found Khalid Sheikh Mohammedis in Pakistan in 2003 the local mental institution was missing a patient that looked just like him.

7. Your "humor" is meant to degrade Americans. No humor there at all.

8. At least one Egyptian newspaper claimed that OBL died on December 26, 2001 and posted his obituary.

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/10/26/binladen.will/

Pervez thinks so:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/01/18/gen.musharraf.binladen/

Hamid Karzai thinks so:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/central/10/06/karzai.binladen/

FBI thinks so:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2135473.stm

The CIA gave up looking for him:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/04/washington/04intel.html?ex=1174104000&en=9578e6df58ffec77&ei=5070

Even the liars at FOX admitted it:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

The FBI don't even mention 9/11 on his rap sheet:
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

Perhaps it's just more convenient for the warmongers that we keep on believing that he's still a "threat".

9. don't worry all.
    i have assigned oj to find osama once he finds his wife's killers.

10. .

March 15, 2007

SouthAmerica: Reply to version77

Please don’t blame me for degrading Americans around the world – the Bush administration has been doing a superb job in doing just that since January of 2001.

The Bush administration has provided more material for Americans comedians than any other administration in US history. People such as Jon Stewart, and Bill Maher are going to miss this crowd after they leave office in 2008.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammedis’s story and picture made the front page of a lot of mainstream newspapers here in the United States including The New York Times – and they listed all the terrorist attacks and other heroic deeds that he claims to be the master planner and so on.

There are a few stories and confessions that the US government were able to extract from Khalid Sheikh Mohammedis that the US government decided to leave out for now, before they make it public, since it will take a little effort and time to verify the accuracy of the other stories that he confessed such as:

1) He also confessed that he was responsible for the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, the heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, and his wife, Sophie Chotek, in Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia, which had been annexed by Austria-Hungary in 1908. That was the event that started World War I.

2) Khalid Sheikh Mohammedis also claims that he was the second in command in July 1187, when he helped Saladin conquer most of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. After he did all the war planning for Saladin they were able to defeat the third Crusade and they drove the infidels out from the holy land.

I just wonder how long it will take for the mental hospital in Pakistan to realize that the mental patient that they have been missing since March of 2003 has been relocated to Guantanamo Bay.

Americans eventually will catch on regarding the reliability of his confessions and one of his latest confessions has raised a red flag - when he also confessed that he was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

#10     Mar 15, 2007