Osama 08' Change we can believe in

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock_trad3r, May 28, 2008.

1. Oh my, that is some terrific stuff! :)

2. Yannis

Yannis

Audacityofhypocrisy.com: Obama lied the second time about his uncle

Everyone is talking about the recent Obama gaffe about how his uncle helped liberate the Auschwitz death camp at the end of World War II. But the fact is, this is the second time Obama made the same statement.

From Obama’s 2002 speech:

“My grandfather signed up for a war the day after Pearl Harbor was bombed, fought in Patton’s army. He saw the dead and dying across the fields of Europe; he heard the stories of fellow troops who first entered Auschwitz and Treblinka. He fought in the name of a larger freedom, part of that arsenal of democracy that triumphed over evil, and he did not fight in vain.”

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Barack_Obama’s_Iraq_Speech

1. The only US Army WWII enlistment record that could possibly be Obama’s grandfather has him enlisting in January 1942, not December 1941.

2. In his autobiography Obama claims his grandfather never engaged in combat

“Gramps returned from the war never having seen real combat, and the family moved to California, where he enrolled at Berkeley under the GI bill. But the classroom couldn’t contain his ambitions, his restlessness, and so the family moved again…”

3. Auschwitz *and* Treblinka were BOTH liberated by the Red Army. Anybody who knows anything about history knows this. Particularly since both Auschwitz and Treblinka are both in Poland!

Below is the recent story

Speaking in Las Cruces, N.M., on Monday, the Democratic presidential candidate said he did not serve, but comes from a family that did sacrifice for the nation. He was speaking about the many members of the military who suffer post traumatic stress disorder and should be given better care.

“I had a uncle who was one of the, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps and the story in our family is that when he came home, he just went up into the attic and he didn’t leave the house for six months, right. Now obviously something had really affected him deeply but at that time there just weren’t the kinds of facilities to help somebody work through that kind of pain,” he said.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/05/27/recollection-of-obama-familys-service-missing-key-details/

3. Yannis

Yannis

"Typical" Obama Quotes:

Quote of the Year: From 'The Audacity Of Hope, "I will stand with them (Muslims) should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." - Senator Barack Hussein Obama

Quote of the Month: "My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." - Senator Barack Hussein Obama

Quote of the Week: "But don't vote against me because of who I am -- and I know you won't" - Senator Barack Hussein Obama

:) :) :)