ORPH why I don’t enjoy carrying them biotechs.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by TrailerParkTed, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Funny, everyone on certain Reddit were pumping a stock they had no idea what pipeline or drugs were happening. Two trading sessions did ok, I feel bad for all the kids holding the $10-$15 calls and common because it’s going to be a blood bath. Had twenty alerts from jokers saying “Let’s squeeze and Too the Moon!”.

Wish them the best and understand why the selling was so voracious on Wed and the massive buying vs selling like AMC above $60. Hope the Apes win on UTME because that’s all they’re talking about now.

2. lwlee

lwlee

Geez currently at 6.32. Yesterday close was about 14.55.

3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I'd bought near 11 days ago, sold 17 yesterday. Tempting to buy gap down if it bounces today

4. %%
    LOL too much roller coaster for me/\ tqqq + SPXL, sds, SQQQ :caution::caution:= enough...................................................................................................

5. I was one of the lucky who got out at the Consolidated print when it hit $77.71 or $77.77 during the pump from $7 to almost $78.00. Think I mentioned buying 500 and putting in the order here during hte halt. Got lucky, was gambling at its finest. Made a few bucks buying at $16 selling $21.8, topped out at $24 with the $15 calls hitting $13 or $14 on Wed.

vanzandt and murray t turtle like this.
  6. %%
    TECH, SPXL,upro ETFs are wild enough for me; actually i do QLD ,QQQ some , not as wild as TQQQ. I have profited off TQQQ some this year..........................................................I'm glad i cut a loss on semi liquid EBIZ this year\ too much time below 50 day moving average:caution::caution:

TrailerParkTed likes this.
  7. Been through six trade halts, guess that's how you get the gains? Started building the position at $1.25. NAOV. now halted again at $2.30 severe buy imbalance.

8. Mission accomplished.

upload_2021-7-23_11-48-21.png

9. Started buying here, waited getting out with a few bucks.
    upload_2021-7-23_11-50-48.png

10. Out of here, beer time! Have a good weekend!

#10     Jul 23, 2021