Orlando Trading Office

Discussion in 'Trading' started by allbriefcase, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Well, since you need to rely on free advertising, then it kind of is doubtful that you can teach people how to successfully trade.

Successful traders should EASILY afford the sponsorship of sites like ET. They should NOT have to creep around, looking to put up free signs and publicity, so class dismissed.

#11     Apr 3, 2009
  2. im sure hes doesnt need to advertise for free.. viral marketing marketing in forum/facebook/myspace/youtube has become big because many many people see it and its free.. that web page is tits if you think that was free ur out of ur mind.. just cause he markets on here doesnt mean he doesnt market elsewhere.. im not defending the whole thing tho it does sound interesting i wish i new about this when i was starting ...

#12     Apr 3, 2009
  3. We do Advertise - and we also post in places where our target is
    ....seems like a good fit for advertising.

That would be like me saying that good traders don't come to Forums....they should be SO good that they don't need to.

If you want to come to our office, do, if you don't, don't. I am sure you will say you won't in some jazzy way. If anything, you are very funny!

#13     Apr 3, 2009
  4. yeah i would advertise on here to...

my question is if ur already a good trader.. and you want to be among other good traders.. is there something for that.. or do you only let newbie go to learn.. what if i just wanted to go trade among other good traders.

im not gonna say i dont in a jazzy way lol.. it could be interesting depending on what you say i live in melbourne, fl

#14     Apr 3, 2009
  5. We take newbies and people that are advanced. Most advanced traders come to our Online Office and skip over the In Office Training.

We have a collection of Traders there that are Pros in their particular styles...

#15     Apr 3, 2009
  6. dowdown5

dowdown5

your class sucks traderzones, you sour nerd you.

dingleberry dismissed. :cool:

#16     Apr 3, 2009
  7. Let me know if anyone of you would like to take a tour of our Virtual office for 30 days as my guest.

Mark

#17     Apr 7, 2009

8. what does "virtual office " mean ?

#18     Apr 7, 2009
  9. We have Live Training centers down south and in NYC where we teach beginners and Int. how to trade. Once they learn the business, we send them to our Virtual Online Office, where they continue to trade along side of Full Time Active Traders and advance their education further.

Online consists of a wide range of Traders that are Pros in their particular field. If you are not a beginner, which I see you are not, Online is a good place to start because you will need less hand holding.

The dialog is via chat style, except our Pro's respond and converse via voice mic in REAL time.

#19     Apr 7, 2009
  10. ill try it email me its nukethewhales311@gmail.com

#20     Apr 7, 2009