Orlando Option Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by nlslax, Jul 13, 2005.

1. empee

empee

so what happened is on for tommorow when and where

#11     Jul 16, 2005
  2. nlslax

nlslax

Sorry guys, was away from the computer all day. Here's the info on the meeing.
    Neil

Ye, of little faith. If we have a will, we shall meet.
    As a start, l called Panera Bread for a room tomorow at noon. Their back room is already reserved, but they were OK with us joining a few tables in the back of general seating and not getting too rowdy. SO it is decided.

Meeting on 7/17/05 at 12:00 noon at the Panera Bread in Heathrow.

Directions: I-4 to Lake Mary Exit, turn toward Heathrow. Turn left at International Pkwy and immediate right into shopping plaza. Panera's is behind Kinko (convenient online access if needed).

Since we need to recognize each other, I am of Indian origin, glasses and "some" graying hair. Hard to miss. See everybody there tommorow. Bring along another and wear your best trading caps.

To call or put... that is the question....;-)

#12     Jul 16, 2005
  3. Would have liked to have been there but couldn't make it. Please keep me posted if you guys are going to make a regular go of it. Thanks.

#13     Jul 17, 2005
  4. nlslax

nlslax

We met this morning. Only 4 showed but I'm certain there are many more out there. We decided to meet once a month on the Sunday before expiration around Noon, probably at Panera's in Heathrow.

Email oracare@aol.com. He has volunteered to keep track of all contacts and will send reminders to the group.

Looking forward to finally having a local Options group in the Orlando area.

#14     Jul 17, 2005
  5. It was kind of a short notice for most , I think. If you can announce it one week ahead of a meeting more would come.
    Thanks,

#15     Jul 19, 2005
  6. nlslax

nlslax

I agree. Next meeting should be better attended. Send Oracare your email address so you hear about it asap.

#16     Jul 19, 2005
  7. nlslax

nlslax

Sorry for the lateness of this announcement. Was out of town. I'll try to get the announcements to the ET board in a more timely manner next time.
    Neil

Next meeting at IHOP-Sanford, 8/14/05 at 12:00 noon.

I believe this is on 17-92 in Sanford.

#17     Aug 4, 2005
  8. Is this equity options or options on futures?

#18     Aug 5, 2005
  9. nlslax

nlslax

Most everyone I have met so far has been equity related. I have traded options on indexes and commodities. But personally, I believe the group would welcome someone with experience trading options on something other than stocks.

#19     Aug 5, 2005
  10. I may show up. I run a CTA/CPO out of Maitland the trades options on futures. I don't know if we'd have much to talk about since I know almost zero about trading equity options.

#20     Aug 6, 2005