Orlando, Florida Area Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by agin1415, Jan 14, 2006.

1. nlslax

nlslax

How long do u usually hold positions?

How many pips do u use as a stop loss?

#21     Jun 29, 2006
  2. when you trade on a daily . Do you just watch the opening and close daily or do you monitor daily ?

#22     Jun 29, 2006
  3. nlslax

nlslax

FYI - Signed up for the TOS seminar in Orlando on 7/11.

Will hopefully meet some of you there.

#23     Jun 29, 2006
  4. for forex, I don't use stops. If you trade small you don't need stops as long as the pattern stays intact.

#24     Jul 3, 2006

5. Signed up for the class also . Will be there unless some thing comes up at work? Any forex traders going? Want to learn about forex options for longer term trades. Not sure if they do forex options but might learn some thing new.

#25     Jul 8, 2006
  6. nlslax

nlslax

Not trading FX live yet, just demo for now.

No discssion in TOS class re FX, but should be fun though.

Would like to meet and keep in touch with options and FX traders in Orlando. Can't seem to find many here.

#26     Jul 8, 2006
  7. I downloaded the course outline and will be driving in from Jacksonville for ToS seminar; looking forward to meeting you guys there tomorrow.

:D

#27     Jul 10, 2006
  8. Hey,'
    Was wanting to know if anyone is from the Jacksonville, Florida area and interested in trading ideas? I am looking for someone to work with on trading.

#28     Jul 11, 2006
  9. nlslax

nlslax

Hope you had the chance to go today. It was time well spent. Gonna send an email to a few of the participants who signed up and see if we can get together occasionally to talk shop.

#29     Jul 11, 2006
  10. ToS's beyond the basics class was great exposure to how the professionals approach to market. After trying to predict market direction for years, unsuccessfully; I think market neutral trading is a refreshing alternative.

#30     Jul 13, 2006