Orlando, Fl & Area, Point Direx People?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by agin1415, Nov 30, 2005.

1. I am just going to throw out a Date and see if this fits for everybody.

Jan 20th, Friday, after close of Market of course, after 4pm.

ALE HOUSE in front of Altamonte Mall, Good Food, good bar area, and patio area.

I know Point Direx was downtown, but no parking, and I am just not in love with Downtown Orlando.

I don't miss the $70 bucks a month for Parking fees.

#31     Jan 5, 2006
  2. Have about a dozen people that have checked in with PMs that say they can make it.

PM or post here, should be a fun time, my wife is out of town that day, LOL!:p

#32     Jan 7, 2006
  3. nlslax

nlslax

Some local traders are meeting at the Ale House by the Altamonte Mall around 4pm on Friday Jan 20.

I'm guessing it'll be the noisy group at the bar.
    :p

#33     Jan 18, 2006
  4. Or Ask the Waitress where we are, LOL!

ALE House Altamonte Mall 4pm till???????

#34     Jan 19, 2006
  5. shotdoc

shotdoc

well, how was the reunion?

#35     Feb 6, 2006
  6. nlslax

nlslax

Unfortunately, it was not well attended.

Just a few showed up.
    If anyone has any better ideas to draw traders to a local social, I would luv to hear it.

#36     Feb 6, 2006
  7. Find better location.
    How about that chinese restaurant in Kmart plaza on Lake Mary Blvd on Saturday, lunchtime . Food is really good and they also have a great buffet if you do not want anything from menu and have a small separated area for parties( cost nothing to reserve ). Most of the people do not want to drink and drive these days but everybody goes for a lunch on weekend.
    hombre

#37     Feb 7, 2006
  8. nlslax

nlslax

Their take-out is excellent too, and you can close off that room for privacy.
    It gets my vote.

#38     Feb 7, 2006
  9. EliteEd

EliteEd

I live southwest of Orlando, and would be interested in getting together with other traders in the area if it's convenient. Got to be tough though since being "in the area" can still mean a 60-90 minute drive for some of us, particularly the way I-4 backs up.

I am not a professional trader, but have been at it for the last three years. I'm retired and still paper trading until I can find some consistancy. Been here on ET all that time and have learned alot. Hope to learn more. Always interested to find out what resources we have in the area as well.

Ed

#39     Feb 24, 2006
  10. You guys still searching for a location?

:D

#40     Apr 5, 2006