Orlando, Fl & Area, Point Direx People?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by agin1415, Nov 30, 2005.

1. I will attend a gathering, but only if its at HOOOTERS or KERR's Winghouse!!! Im feeling horney today!

Maybe we can get Neil and Harvey to kiss and make up??

#21     Dec 20, 2005
  2. nlslax

nlslax

Hooters has better food, IMHO.
    I'll be there.

#22     Dec 20, 2005
  3. TraderFL

TraderFL

I am in satellite beach fl (by melbourne) never traded at PD but traded at Protrader in Tampa from 97 thru 03 before I moved over to the east coast of Florida. Still trade, now thru Etrade Professional. Wouldn't mind hooking up with some traders in central florida(Orlando)

#23     Dec 20, 2005
  4. We are just gona open it up to ANY traders, if you have heard of Point Direx, thats OK too.

So if you guys and gals, want to get together after the holidays, we'll plan a meeting.

Also, there is ALE HOUSE, which I think has Great Food, or Hooters.

TM Direct likes Hooters for some reason - I don't know why - LOL!

#24     Dec 20, 2005
  5. 1997, you were a pioneer, I had interviewed to be a compliance officer for a trading firm and it was all new to me (back in 1997) that side of the business (Direct Access Trading), it all blossomed from there.

Yeah, come on down, we will give everybody enough notice to arrange a schedule.

#25     Dec 20, 2005
  6. A few people have checked in through, PMs, and so I think I'll look at a calender and maybe we can all discuss what date,
    but we can do that after the 1st of the year.

But pm or check in here.

And its open to anybody to come join us.

#26     Dec 20, 2005
  7. I got your PM, and accidently hit the reply button before my text was written, so you got a blank PM reply, read the 2nd one.

#27     Dec 20, 2005
  8. What ever happened to Harvey?

TM you musta snuck out and went snow skiing without me.

Just like you to leave town and not tell me.

#28     Jan 4, 2006
  9. I knew about Point direx ... visited a few times and met some good people. I wouldn't mind hanging out.

#29     Jan 5, 2006
  10. nlslax

nlslax

Let's Do It...

#30     Jan 5, 2006