Orlando, Fl & Area, Point Direx People?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by agin1415, Nov 30, 2005.

1. 7 or 8 attendees have checked in, we were thinking after Christmas maybe first of year.

#11     Dec 9, 2005
  2. nlslax

nlslax

Good job. Glad you got more responses.
    Was guessing many who kept their Series 7 were stuck at Schwab, Scottrade or CNL.
    I'll be there.

#12     Dec 9, 2005
  3. There one at CNL, and a handfull of other scattered around.

Now there could be some at Schwab, alot of my ex Morgan Stanley Online buddies went there.

Ugh, Morgan Stanley that's another story of "hey, lets double the price of online trading and we'll double our profit" NOT!

But one of the back office people with me that was at PD a little longer period, thinks about 100 to 150 churned (oops a bad choice of words) through there.

The software people are around to.

But the total life of the company was from about 97 to 2003, I forgot the original name.

They changed it to Point Direx just before I started there.

#13     Dec 9, 2005
  4. And we could open this up and, call this a HOOK UP for any Elite Traders in Central Florida.

Not necessary that you had anything to do with Point Direx.

#14     Dec 12, 2005
  5. What are the names of the guys from the old PD that are posting here?? I know sooo many that are around still.... Would love to meet up with you guys.

#15     Dec 14, 2005
  6. Laguna I just PM'd you!

#16     Dec 14, 2005
  7. Does your last name end in a "Z" by chance?

#17     Dec 14, 2005
    #18     Dec 14, 2005
  9. I'm in Melbourne...is anyone else from around me? or know of an office by me?

#19     Dec 15, 2005
  10. The nearest trading rooms to you are south, Boca Area.

Pretty much the trading rooms have closed in Central Florida.

There is one in Orlando Etrade Professional, a few ex Point Direx people there.

#20     Dec 16, 2005