Organize against IB

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by hoodooman, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

2. Too many 'hidden' charges, ECN, 2-second rule, cancels/partials, etc... :( Too expensive for a neophyte.

#32     Dec 4, 2003
  3. DTK

DTK

Amen to that.

(Down for a few seconds once in a while, but I think IB is great and will stick with them)

#33     Dec 4, 2003
  4. Not if they are all 5-figure accounts.

#34     Dec 4, 2003
  5. No intention here to leave IB. :D

#35     Dec 4, 2003
  6. You guys are ridiculous.

:mad:

#36     Dec 6, 2003
  7. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

Agreed.....too many small accounts at IB make things expensive & are too much of a pain in the ass--it hurts the real traders........go away 5 fig. accts! Some are even 4 fig (hahahhhah :eek: .....)

#37     Dec 7, 2003
  8. Huh? I thought Ken_DTU was using Esignal?...

#38     Dec 7, 2003
  9. sounds like it's time for you to stop trading... and/or find a real good shrink, who can maybe get you to grow up, handle your own issues privately and act like a man!

Who ever heard of going on a public forum like this with your sophomoric crap?! Particularly when there is no real basis for it.

ET is one of the premier websites on the NET (imho).... and guys like you don't really belong here (imho). You ought to go back and hang out on YHOO judging by this kind of junk!

U got a problem with IB... write to them privately; or simply leave and go find another broker that suits your "high" standards bro! LMAO

You don't contribute anything positive and worthwhile to ET forums! Personally, I'm sick of reading ET each day only to find children like you continuing to clutter and pollute its' forums with low class crap like this poll.

ICe
    :cool:

#39     Dec 7, 2003
  10. ....IB sucks, then you ain't ever traded anywhere else. They are the very best among a bad lot. They have not screwed me yet in two years of daily trading, whereas the other places I traded routinely ripped me a new asshole.

#40     Dec 7, 2003