Organic matter...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainMaker3000, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Overnight

Overnight

IMHO, no, they do not.

#11     Sep 16, 2021
  2. What is human DNA & RNA?

#12     Sep 16, 2021
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Counter-question. What is a blade of grass? Made of the same stuff. Does grass have life memory?

In my opine, you should stop thinking about stuff like this. It won't get you anywhere productively.

#13     Sep 16, 2021
  4. Sheesh, I was thinking of what God might have been thinking before they called him God, like minds, think alike for they speak with a hint of the truth...maybe Albert Einstien's picture sums up the mind of my opponents, all tongue without the words to explain my genius...

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

#14     Sep 16, 2021
    SPX Options Trader likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

#15     Nov 11, 2021
  6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I know you are but what am I?

Really man, the crackpot persona is a bit much? Dunno, maybe sane is overrated.

#16     Nov 11, 2021
  7. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

IMG_20211111_172119.jpg

Problems of the inorganic matter.

#17     Nov 11, 2021
  8. It would have been better for you if you were never born evil doer ...let's leave it at that, I know where your heart lies...a liar and a deceiver... you speak to tell lies, to write poems of philosophy in death rather than the sight of the truth...you're impotent in the sight of the spirit, mute and deaf in my presence...an imposter of man, a devil wearing the garment of this world...

#18     Nov 15, 2021
  9. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Well sounds like you reflect on yourself well. Spreading nonsense is pretty evil. God helps those who help themselves as its says in the big book of Jewish fairytails, the most honest part in it.

I'm really nice actually, but I just don't have a lot of patience with crackpots.

#19     Nov 15, 2021
  10. ..what is God but a conscious Man?..some understand...some misunderstand..in the end, they all complain about their existence, same story, different language, the fairytales are for the children so they might sleep in peace...

#20     Nov 15, 2021
    Bugenhagen likes this.