O'Reilly visits 'The View' and two hosts walk off

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mine too.

#11     Oct 14, 2010
  2. As usual O'Reilly holds his own .Whoopi and Joy looked like fools

Most times Joy and Whoopi overwhelm republican guest(They made McCain look bad),O'Reilly wasn't having that shit.O'Reilly is one of the few Fox/rightie political commentators I like and respect

#12     Oct 14, 2010
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

in my opinion, they walked off the set because "the view" isnt "viewed" by anyone anymore, and they want publicity.

#13     Oct 15, 2010
  4. Notice the rather large applause Bill got when he mentioned the 70% poll of people opposed?

I'm sure that's what got those two <del>bitches</del> whores all mad.

#14     Oct 15, 2010
  5. Menopause = Mental short circuit..

#15     Oct 15, 2010
  6. Bill O'Reilly Defends Himself After 'View' Clash (VIDEO)

First Posted: 10-15-10 08:29 AM | Updated: 10-15-10 08:29 AM

The night after his comments about Muslims made Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg walk off the set of "The View," Bill O'Reilly used his Thursday "Talking Points Memo" to defend himself.

O'Reilly replayed the full, explosive confrontation, including the comments which set Behar and Goldberg off -- when, during a heated exchange about the proposed Islamic center near Ground Zero, he said, "Muslims killed us on 9/11!" Goldberg and Behar objected vehmently, saying that "extremists" carried out the 9/11 attacks, and then walked off the set. (Both returned after O'Reilly apologized.)

On his show, O'Reilly did not back down from his words. "How did we get here?" he asked rhetorically. "Were we attacked by Japanese extremists [at Pearl Harbor]?"

WATCH:

He said that he did not want to insult Muslims, but was "tired of the political correctness surrounding the 9/11 attack. The truth is that if moderate Muslims around the world stood with Americans against radical Islam, the terrorists couldn't exist...I'm not in the business of sugarcoating harsh realities."

Still, O'Reilly appeared far from ruffled by the flap he caused. In fact, he said he loved the entire conversation.

He was not the only participant to use their own show to expand on the morning's clash. On her nightly HLN show, Behar discussed the confrontation as well, saying she could not take O'Reilly's "hate speech" and so had to leave the set.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/15/bill-oreilly-defends-hims_n_763879.html

#16     Oct 15, 2010
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I LOVE seeing leftist idiots getting all puffy and showing how ignorant they are!:D

#17     Oct 15, 2010
  8. Eight

Eight

Absolutely, the Bilerbergs will still win but hey...

#18     Oct 15, 2010