O'Reilly slams Bachmann for 'trivial' criticisms of President Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 21, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

You're missing all of AK's image gifs too. Oh well. If you can't take the heat....

AK, you really should take Tsing off of ignore. He says a lot of good stuff. I used to have a huge list on ignore but since the forum snafu I haven't put anyone on ignore. :D

#31     Mar 21, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

This thread's presence IS trolling kid.

#32     Mar 21, 2013
  3. Tsing USED to say a lot of good stuff and was once a fine poster.Now he just brings trolling,insults and negative energy into every thread .I try to keep it positive so I have no interest in having flame wars with him in every thread .

#33     Mar 21, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

As I've said many times, dopey, there's no point to offer relatively civil debate if you can't see my points and counter points. What's left, then? I might as well have fun at your expense. I have civil discourse (mostly) with RCG and Ricter. Because they can engage in conversation.

pspr, would you mind? :)

#34     Mar 21, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

You gave me a donut? Thanks!

#35     Mar 21, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

He's not any more offensive than I am. Plus, I believe, he usually gives a more thought out reply than most of us including myself.

#36     Mar 21, 2013
  7. Never thought a conservative would consider a thread about Bill Oreilly trolling :confused:

This thread is politics related from politicos website luke so it is in no way trolling buddy

#37     Mar 21, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Sure, Tsing. Here you go.

#38     Mar 21, 2013
  9. I thought the "firefox add ons for the win" was funny .I guess when you're angry all the time its hard to find humor.

#39     Mar 21, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

A more evolved sense of humor does not denote anger. But I guess when you go to Katy Perry concerts, you have a different level of maturity!

#40     Mar 21, 2013