O'Reilly is turning Pinko!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by saxon, Sep 9, 2009.

1. saxon

saxon

...but feeling no pain, if you take my meaning. :D

It was a four Martini performance for O'Reilly tonight on FOX. (Those quaint Georgetown tuckaways are the devil's playground prior to a broadcast).

Yes, I am an Obama supporter. But I wasn't too happy with Obama's speech tonight on health care. Wasn't Obama the guy who was dropping nukes on Hillary for suggesting MANDITORY health insurance? Something about Massachusetts, and the dicey question of what penalties might be fixed for those who don't comply? Didn't he raise the specter of jails nationwide filled with pregnant young women who refuse to buy health insurance??

I honestly thought FOX was going to crucify Obama in the post-game. But O'Reilly comes on and practically wets himself over the idea of a (derivatives?) market for health insurance; and then says, "Well tommorrow, Hannity and the other far right commentators will trash Obama's speech, but not me. I'm a kind of middle-of-the-road guy."

:eek:

Drinks for the House, PLEASE. And the Senate.

2. I quit watching him about 6-7 years ago after it became apparent he is as big of a panderer as Michael Savage.

3. Actually I think Obama's ideas to pay for the whole thing were so laughable that he couldn't actually have a serious discussion.

4. At the election, he was very defensive against Obama. Now he's not. Makes you wonder if somebody got to him.

5. I think that he is just trying to get the msnbc crowd to watch him. After all, we are talking about a guy that made obscene phone calls to someone on the staff. What a perv.