O'Reilly blaming Dubai Hedge Funds

Discussion in 'Economics' started by PocketChange, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Mvic

Mvic

Fly you have been right about naked shorting but I think you are seeing conspiracy everywhere now, unless I see some real evidence of intentional financial terrorism I think that normal hedging activities are being spun as terrorism for a particular political adgenda.

#11     Oct 11, 2008
  2. TERRORISM ?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, you make Sarah Palin look like an intellectual.

You , Sir, are a Dumbfuck.

#12     Oct 11, 2008
  3. lol, well said...

O'Reily has a Prostitute filthy mouth that any one can and do blow into it as long as it gets him the MF some populist attention.

#13     Oct 11, 2008
  4. Who are the TRUE Economical Terrorists, those whom intentionally and knowingly created this mess for own profits and the Gov. that turned a blind eye on it or those who according to the Free Market rules and the TRUE spirit of the CAPITALISM take advantage of it?
    Maybe CAPITALISM should be redefined all over again and modified as the future situations call for on demand by GW et al to adjust for and cover the shit thrown to the fan by those paying for elections.

#14     Oct 11, 2008
  5. The Government is testing the waters. That's why they are leaking the information like they are.

There were tremendous floods of orders from Dubai in the darkest days of the crisis. They will come again. You don't have the President come on at 8pm on a Wednesday and say, 'we are under a terrorist attack.' This is protocol.

Now you believe what you want. The few of you who attack me time and time again never have facts, or even a thesis that can be proved wrong or right.

When the attacks on me begins, "Gee, you were right all along, but this time........................"

You know we have a problem.

That's ok. My original thesis in the Economic thread is playing out. It really had to get here to solve it.

It will be a big news weekend. Why not watch the events unfold, and do some original thinking? Or are you not able?

#15     Oct 11, 2008

6. How does one determine the origin of orders... and specifically filter for Dubai? If you look at Citi's major holders you see Prince Charles... Has he gone to the dark side?

#16     Oct 11, 2008
  7. sprstpd

sprstpd

Has to be Dubai terrorism! It couldn't be that US financial companies are all overleveraged and technically bankrupt - no, that is too logical.

#17     Oct 11, 2008
  8. arabs don't short stocks.....

#18     Oct 11, 2008
  9. The cause of the recent meltdowns is from hedge funds. I think that the concentration of huge amounts of wealth into the hands of a few, has destabilized the financial system. These funds eat eachother for lunch. They were all piled into the same inflated trades. The first one out, got to short, while the others raced to get out.

#19     Oct 11, 2008
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPnpSpXY9Ac

.........another confirm last night from a Dallas Republican leader, one with ties to G Dubbya. Funny, how what we picked up three weeks ago is now out and about in the in crowd.

Now, if someone hear were to do some critical thinking, which I know is a stretch, how would the government talk about something this serious? Why, they might 'leak' it, so not to panic the populace. And who would they leak it to? Why, Democrats? Who, if they said anything at all, would run people to McCain. No. They'd leak it to Republicans. Especially Rock solid, close to God, stand up Republicans.

Use your heads.

#20     Oct 12, 2008