O'Reilly blaming Dubai Hedge Funds

Discussion in 'Economics' started by PocketChange, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Talk about a paranoid idiot...

O'reilly blames Dubai Hedge Fund Managers sitting in front of Computer terminals ruthlessly raping our markets.

2. Then, so are Ritholtz, Minyanville, and Patricia Chatham. They all reported same, week of 9/22.

Be careful about what you don't understand.

3. poyayan

poyayan

Hedge fund uh? Done with blaming shorts and causes too much backslash? Let's blame those dark skin people.

First if they play by the rule and destroy our market. Tough luck!! Second, if there is a way to destroy our market and make money, not only Dubai Hedge fund will be in it. All hedge funds will be in it. Are all shorts who target BSC, LEH, MS and GS traitors now?

These same I-bank has been doing naked shorts for years on normal companies. But no, when it is their skin on the line, it is a no-no now. Not only naked shorts are no-no. Normal shorts should not be allowed too.

This is BS you can smell from miles away.

4. I am not 100% sure about this but arent most hedge fund guys in Dubai are from London anyway so its the brits that are really to blame

5. clacy

clacy

O'Reilly is a populist tool when it comes to economics. He clearly has no understanding of the markets. Either that, or he is just spewing that crap for the ratings.

6. Fuck Bill O'Reilly.

7. Mvic

Mvic

I have no love for O-really or consp. theories but it would actually make sense that arab funds would short the equity markets as a hedge against the drop in the price of oil. They aren't going to use oil futures to hedge as that would just add to the downward spiral in oil so they short equities instead, global depression, oildprices in the toilet, equities will follow.

8. O'Reilly is a windbag and moron beyond morons.

Anyone who puts any stock or creed into a single thing this intellectual flyweight, populist, bullshit artist is sad in many, many ways.

9. You are confusing the messenger w/the message. If a man you despise comes to you, and tells you your house is on fire, don't you at least check?

You'd better check. I have better sources than you. I'm telling you to check. You don't think Government types who are concerned/scared leak to guys who get the ratings?

Get real close to the screen. THE PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON KNOW IT'S TERRORISM. THEY AREN'T GOING TO PUT IT IN THE PAPER FOR YOU TO READ. BUT I MENTIONED SEVERAL PROMINENT AUTHORS WHO DID.

Now, grow up. The Feds are everywhere. Do you think the guys in Connecticut are still ripping Morgan. They can be nabbed by the FBI. They still are billionaires........ at least for a while. Use your heads, and forget about O'Reilly. He was told this information. He didn't think of it on his own. Some well placed people finally want you to know it.

Flash edit: Huckabee on Fox News 10:04am, saying it's economic terrorism. His source has seen this before, and it saying the volume, blah blah blah............ It's true. Now you're seeing the way the government handles it. They 'leak' it. Then, when they do address it, it's not so 'shocking'.

#10     Oct 11, 2008