Order-Flow Day Traders Course

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by brucelevy, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Hey guys I thought I’d share with you this 25% discount code for my Day Trading Futures order-flow course good until the end of the month. (code: f72trading) https://futurestraderoom.com/collections/trading-course/products/order-flow-trading-course

More about the course:

If you’re a daytrader wishing to make a living you must incorporate order-flow trading into your arsenal. If you are daytrading without knowledge of how to read the tape you are giving away a huge edge.

This course shows you exactly what to look for, with real-time examples.

I breakdown for you in just one setup a method that you can use repeadetly in the markets.

The majority of the strategy is based on the nuances of reading the tape for opportunities.

I expose to you a hidden in plain sight order-flow sequence pattern that repeats over and over again right before the market is about to make a large and fast move.

I break this down into detail as we look at the footprint chart and I show you what I’ve based my actual trades on.

This is the only strategy/method I will use to daytrade, everything else such as technical analysis, chart patterns or support-resistance has nothing to do with the strategy because we focus on order-flow pattern sequence.

Trading Style

This method involves watching a few charts for this sequence, taking the trade and closing it out right away. Typically you can be done trading for the day within 15-60 minutes.

In the video you'll not only learn through slideshow examples, you'll sit with me during a real-time trading session and watch over my shoulder as I point out to you real-time examples in the videos.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  2. pipeguy

pipeguy

Good one do you have this on youtube so I can save it

3. Here is an old 10 min video on order-flow I put up:

4. pipeguy

pipeguy

Wow nice enjoyed it. I think you have to make more material like that.

5. arana67

arana67

The link is down for me...getting an "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" message in Chrome and Firefox

6. pipeguy

pipeguy

Works for me. Tried in Safari on Mac though. I think you can also find other educational videos on youtube, it's plenty of them. Just type order flow C trader, or Ninja trader

arana67 likes this.