Order Fill

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by GotherL, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Banks located in the Bahamas seem to be bad juju. Why do people keep trying to do business with them?

#71     Apr 15, 2019
  2. TradeZero_Dan

TradeZero_Dan Sponsor

We would like to comment on this post as it is purely erroneous. As TradeZero clears through a US clearing firm, Vision Financial Markets, all orders are sent out to the street for execution, identified as being from Vision's (a US based, FINRA registered clearing firm) trading MPID. All FINRA member firms are required to abide by Reg NMS, which means they are obligated to provide price execution at the best available published price, which TradeZero's orders always do, as per the regulation.

As mentioned, all orders go out as Vision's, and this are highly regulated. Additionally, TradeZero is registered by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas and is audited annually by the Commission.

We would encourage any user with a question or concern on any trade to contact our support staff immediately.

#72     May 22, 2019
  3. trader99

trader99

How is this possible? I see size 329 on the bid and I hit to sell 50 call options but it doesn't get executed on Robinhood. My limit order just sits there. WHAT THE HECK? Is this illegal??

P.S. WHAT?! It finally executed about the order has held for like 10 minutes even though there was plenty of size on the bid. Is this ILLEGAL???! This is shady...

P.S.S. I put more orders at the bid and still didn't get executed. WHAT???

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    #73     Nov 1, 2019
  4. ETJ

ETJ

How many exchanges is the name listed on? Is the order being held on your broker's servers? They owe you a fill unless there is a material omission of the facts. Unless the order was held upstairs it should have shipped under linkage if it was multiply listed and went to any exchange.

#74     Nov 1, 2019
  5. GotherL

GotherL

I don't encounter as many issues as before so it's all cool. Your platform was a mess in the beginning.

One question though....

Does Tradezero ever consider to lower commission costs to meet up with the zero-commission brokers in the distant future? Not saying the commission is a lot but when you trade actively with a small account it sure adds up. Literally every $20 I make I give back $40 in commissions. I am highly considering switching to one of those commission free apps.

Also, you've a hidden deposit fee. Instead of taking $30 for incoming wire like it says on the site I notice $50 is taken out instead.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    #75     Nov 5, 2019
  6. Yes, you should talk to your broker and now decide which way you two will choose in the future. Since these disagreements will not lead to anything good. And the path of bankruptcy is probably the scariest thing that can happen to an adversary.

#76     Jun 21, 2020