Orange County, CA???

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Rydawg2003, Sep 26, 2005.

1. dchang0

dchang0

Yep, Irvine is pretty boring. A giant planned community and huge "LA suburb." The UCI chicks are "festive" but not too much to look at.

If you want young and hip in the OC, you'll have to hit the beach towns. Dana Point has got the surfers. Laguna Beach has the artists. Newport Beach/Newport Coast/Corona Del Mar has got the rich chicks (especially actually at the beach--you should see the 4th of July rager that takes over all of Dennis Rodman's old neighborhood). Huntington Beach has got the more normal beach bums--plenty of gorgeous tail to be seen during the summer. Sunset Beach/Surfside/Seal Beach is where the laid-back locals hang out. Belmont Shore (Long Beach) is a hip and happening yuppy beach town, but the beaches are dirty there.

Up in LA, the young and hip are all over in hidden pockets of activity: Santa Monica, Silver Lake, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Pasadena, Century City/Wilshire District, Artist District Downtown LA, etc.

#41     Nov 4, 2005
  2. yeah man, thats no good for me, even if the wives are trophy they are still wives....w/kids and shit...so thats too 'family' for me...even if its oc 'family'...anything else?

#42     Nov 4, 2005
  3. Yea don't tell her the pics are on here.

#43     Nov 4, 2005

4. I would say maybe Huntington Beach might fit what you are looking for. IT is laid back, you have the beach, the women, plenty to do down there, and not as high profile as Newport is, and a younger crowd for the most part. I would think that is a good compromise for what you are looking for.

#44     Nov 4, 2005
  5. awesome...thx man....oh btw...i dont have yahoo anymore...ill PM you my msn info....

#45     Nov 4, 2005
  6. Deptrai

Deptrai

Sure. We can make it a monthly or bimonthly event. We can all go out to a nice restaurant. Then we can go around the table introducing ourselves and talk about the markets we trade just like in the book "Pit Bull" when Commodities Corp. held their annual meeting. I imagine at the beginning there won't be too many of us, but success has a way of attracting success. Most likely the traders who show up are the very passionate ones who enjoy exchanging ideas with other traders like themselves. How does a Friday or Saturday sound?

#46     Nov 4, 2005
  7. Global Futures in a joke. Come on buddy get real and get a job with a FCM or a real trading firm.

I am not one to talk shit...but the crap that Global spews is bad for our business.

This is one shop with 50 brokers and not one trader in the entire office. Those who can not trade.............broker.

avoid......shit better off at Refco and they are closing?

#47     Nov 4, 2005
  8. magicz

magicz

anaheim here! golf and trading nothing better!

#48     Nov 5, 2005
  9. someone please tell me about prop futures shops in so cal, are there any?

#49     Nov 5, 2005
  10. AC3

AC3

I've heard nothing about any ......sounds like its time to get one started........

#50     Nov 5, 2005