Orange County, CA???

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Rydawg2003, Sep 26, 2005.

1. newguy1

newguy1

I'm in Costa Mesa as well. I just started out at a shop and really enjoy talking to other folks and sharing ideas about trading.

If anybody's down to meet up, we can try and plan a place for folks to meet....or just google talk.

#21     Nov 3, 2005
  2. Deptrai

Deptrai

We should all go out to eat together at a nice restaurant. Maggiano's in Costa Mesa. :D

#22     Nov 4, 2005
  3. 9999

Your treat? I'm in!:D

#23     Nov 4, 2005
  4. Extremely crowded ... chairs backed up against the next table occupants .... Food just OK.

Better places ...although the location is convenient at south coast plaza.

#24     Nov 4, 2005
  5. Deptrai

Deptrai

I am staring at a floating profit of more than $23,000 in my USDCHF trade since Wednesday morning. USDCHF now at 1.3056. Hey! I thought that we are all elite traders. We can all afford it. :D OK. If not Maggiano's, then Cheesecake Factory sounds good.

#26     Nov 4, 2005
  6. TGM

TGM

Cornhole,

You putting pics of your girlfriend on the net again? From the looks of it, you got her a job shaking her ass at a club.

TGM

#27     Nov 4, 2005
  7. i wanna live in a young/festive area....i'll be working in irvine....

#28     Nov 4, 2005
  8. any suggestions?

#29     Nov 4, 2005
  9. Talk to Gerry the bartender at the Casa Camino hotel bar (PCH at Cress in Laguna Beach, Sun to Thurs). He has connections with area real estate people. He can say where the good areas are. Seriously.

#30     Nov 4, 2005