Orange County, CA???

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Rydawg2003, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Well the opening shot in the beginning of the OC looks like a place here called Newport Coast - which is basically an area along that coast where there are giant houses. It is a newer development. However I don't watch the OC so can't comment on the rest. However just like anywhere else the OC has good and bad areas, but there are a lot of newer planned communities out here. Yesterday it was 80-90 here in most of orange county, It is a little cooler by the coast. Yes about the Factory. It is one of my favorite places to go. I would say there are less creepy people and more plastic surgery and fake boobs. A BMW is like a Civic anywhere else, however that does not mean they can afford it. The funnest thing I have seen in awhile was a guy driving around delivering pizzas (with the sign on his car) driving a BMW. Here is a traveling club that started here but gives you an idea of the kind of women you might see walking around http://www.clubrubber.net/galleries/?IDX=photos.list&GalleryID=41&Page=1

The crime is real low in most of the cities in the OC. West LA is nice too, but a lot more traffic, less room, and a lor more people in the entertainment biz, ect. At least this is my take on things.

#11     Nov 2, 2005
  2. 9999

Downey here, north of Long Beach.

#12     Nov 2, 2005
  3. Pabst

Pabst

Thanks CHT.

#13     Nov 2, 2005
  4. This Orange County, California, spirit world may a bit easier for Pabst to get his hands on. :D

#14     Nov 3, 2005
  5. Pabst

Pabst

Wow, and to think I thought OC was all about smoothies and herbal teas.

#15     Nov 3, 2005
  6. Laguna is nice: So is Seal Beach, Belmont Shore, Newport Beach, Carlsbad, Dana Point, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, ... Manhattan Beach, Rancho Palos Verde, etc.

Most of the communities along the coast are nice but expensive: 1000 sq ft house goes for about a million, and not on the water, just near the water. 2000 - 2500 sq ft you are talking 1.5 - 2.5 million, again, not on the water.

Cheesecake factory yes .. but many other better places once you get to know the area.

Crime: low to nonexistent.....

West LA: Nice but not the coast and more crime.

..and living out here is nothing like the OC ...

#16     Nov 3, 2005
  7. #17     Nov 3, 2005
  8. Deptrai

Deptrai

I am thinking of going out to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate if I score really big on the long USDCHF position that I have right now. :D

#18     Nov 3, 2005
  9. Damn, I miss the OC. its getting cold here in chicago... :mad:

#19     Nov 3, 2005
  10. If you are in Laguna in the evening stop by the bar of the Casa Camino hotel on PCH and Cress. Say hi to Gerry the bartender (Sun - Thurs) and ask him about his screenplay. That place is like freakin Cheers.

#20     Nov 3, 2005