OptionVue - run away...

Discussion in 'Options' started by kcgoogler, Apr 29, 2008.

1. oh i replied to the email i got today saying that my trial is about to expire soon and that i should renew.. then after a few hours i think i posted here; and viola.. my phone almost immediately rings. knock knock..

#11     May 1, 2008
  2. You gave them your phone number? How would they equate your name here with your phone number?

#12     May 1, 2008
  3. They read forums, and then whine and complain if they do not like people's opinions. Standard operating procedure for the Optionvue people!

#13     May 1, 2008
  4. How do they get your phone number from an ET board? I dont believe they read these boards much if at all.

#14     May 1, 2008
  5. READ THESE BOARDS? HAHAHA They not only read here and other forums, but they post on them all the time. Take a look at the posters who love their products, usually it is the only thing they post about. Coincidence? Hardly!!!

#15     May 1, 2008
  6. How do they get your phone number? How do they know who is who here?

#16     May 1, 2008
  7. It sounds to me that YOUR E-MAIL made them call you, not YOUR POST. If some OptionVue person called you based on YOUR POST, then there are SERIOUS PROBLEMS with ET, and I doubt that's the case. You can't get people's records from ET, morons - if so, then no one would be on this site!!

#17     May 1, 2008

8. Dan, thats what I was getting at I just wanted to give the original poster a little more rope.

#18     May 1, 2008
  9. are you two guys related in anyway with the other moron who called me.. you seem to be very anxious to answer to this thread without reading it properly.

#19     May 3, 2008
  10. How could someone get your phone number from this board? Or how could they associate your screen name here with your actual name and phone number?

#20     May 5, 2008