OptionSmart

Discussion in 'Options' started by fisho, Apr 6, 2005.

1. fisho

fisho

I ' taking a look at OptionSmart ( http://www.optionsmart.com ) I'm wondering if I could use their signals as a base for my strategies. Any experience with them ?

2. wbonney

wbonney

How'd OptionSmart work out for you? I'm thinking of trying it as well?

3. Electric Savant has mentioned that Optionsmart is where his wifey has made a nice tidy sum. Can't remember the details, maybe he'll help you out...:cool:

4. Wbonney-

If you're gonna post on this ET board, you better get used to the fact that there are a few paranoid, anal retentive people who hide behind the anonymity of their usernames, which they think gives them the right to say anything they damned well please, no matter how snotty or illogical it is.

Fortunately the vast majority of the members are not like that, it's just that many of them have quiet voices.

Again, if Electric sees this post, I'm sure he'll be glad to tell you about his wifey's account, which is making more than his C&C system.

Don-

5. wbonney

wbonney

Don,

Thanks for the advice and pointing me in the direction of people who have used the system. I'll try to get in touch with Electric and learn more.