optionshouse: Good? Bad?

Discussion in 'Options' started by ByLoSellHi, May 11, 2008.

1. No, it wasn't after hours. I understand that there will be some slippage with a market order, but the market was no where near where I got filled. I've also dealt with a few of their reps who were rude. I think its time for me to take a look at some other brokers.

#11     Dec 15, 2016
  2. OptionsHouse is great. I have no complaints. If you have less than $1k in your account your quotes are delayed now.

I expect more positive changes now that they were bought by ETrade. I like their platform and just updated their app but not all functions work just yet.

With that being said, I am moving on to Tastyworks Brokerage when they open 1/3/2017. Part of Tastytrade and will have some amazing features for Options Traders. Extremely useful and will be first in the business to have these platform features.

Competitive rates and it's not only competitive if you have a large account. They will even offer great rates to those with as little as $2k to fund their account.

You will also be able to watch Tastytrade straight on the platform.

Follow the Tastytraders trades in real time and be able to duplicate their trades with a few clicks.

It's going to be amazing. It's an Options Traders dream made by top notch Options Traders with experience and knowledge. Offering a lot of tools to give you an edge. Also will allow you to do spreads and short premium without a lot of capital. That alone has me in.

OptionsHouse needs too much for spreads and selling options. Plus $150 month live quotes for professionals.

Just my thoughts. I'm not affiliated with either obviously but wanted to share if you're unhappy with OptionsHouse. Send me a pm if anyone has any questions or needs more info

#12     Dec 15, 2016
  3. prc117f

prc117f

LOL man I never place market orders on options even SPY options even if they are a penny wide, even if the depth on the book looks good, hell no. All it takes is an unexpected glitch and your done.

#13     Dec 16, 2016