OPTIONS traders

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ECTrader, Jun 15, 2011.

1. ECTrader

ECTrader

I recently put up a thread to sell my books and have since sold them all except this one: Options as a Strategic Investment. It is an older version, but for the price, it is worth it. So much good info in it. I wanted to post this again so as to try to get this sold. Otherwise, I will take down the listing in 1 month.

Granted you can get a used version of the new one for only $30, so I dropped my price on this older version to $22. I keep my books in great condition, so you will be getting a book that feel practically new!

http://www.amazon.com/Options-Strat...0017/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1308149989&sr=8-3

2. at that price .. your giving the book away.. what a deal.. almost a 20 yr old book. check is in the mail

3. ECTrader

ECTrader

I don't know what you mean by the "check is in the mail," but it gives the impression that you bought this book thru amazon. As of this moment, you didn't and the book is still up on amazon for those interested.

4. surfer25

surfer25

I have this book and if it is indeed like new and the cost includes shipping this is a very good deal. Yes, the book is old, but a lot of the information in it is still useful and any serious options trader should have read it. BTW, I would not sell mine for $22.

Disclaimer: I don't know the seller and have no idea what condition the book is in.