Option's Times & Sales

Discussion in 'Options' started by TradeHunter, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Hi everyone. I am looking for a service that would give me the Times & of the options on the US stock market. Is there any kind soul that could help?
    Thanks in advance.

2. rukuz

rukuz

livevol.com

3. Thanks for your reply, but I couldn't find this resource. Could you double check it?

4. OOps! I found it. Thanks again.

5. Kash

Kash

Not clear about your question. Are you looking for 'Last Trade time' and 'Volume' kind of numbers?

6. You might want to check out www.trade-alert.com which provides a very interesting and useful service for 'Volume' kind numbers and orders flow in real time (and EOD). There is also an associated blog, www.whatstrading.com on "current trades" in the flow, that also might be of intrest here.
    Ben

7. Tums

Tums

TOS

8. Agreed, TOS does provide level 2 and "market depth" data on a target trade. You can also screen spreads/stocks on volume, OI, etc.

9. Thanks for pointing out the trade-alert resource. Apparently, it has real time times & sales, but it also also rather expensive at $450/month. I would be happy also with a end of day service at a more affordable price.
    Thanks again for your help.
    TradeHunter

10. I am looking for a report indicating for all the options the time of each sale, including the transaction price, plus the bid and the offer at that time.
    TradeHunter

#10     Aug 28, 2008