Options Software

Discussion in 'Options' started by hanseng1, May 27, 2004.

1. What are some options software available that will give me the greeks? My options knowledge base is very small, but I want to look at the feasability of hedging some positions with options and need to look at the different parameters of the contract.

I have Tradestation, but I don't want to pay the $60 per month they charge.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. esu2

esu2

3. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Pretty accurate & free;
    especially at the end of the day but dont take thier helpful nickname ''near the money'' too exact OR literal.:cool:

1888options.com

Wisdom is the principle thing.
    Solomon, trader king.

4. gypsysue

gypsysue

I copied and pasted the following announcement from TradeStation's web site:

Monthly Fee for OptionStation Eliminated (effective after 4/30/04)
    For all brokerage clients (equities and options, futures and/or forex accounts), OptionStation, Next Generation Fully-Programmable Options Analysis, will be included at no charge as part of the TradeStation 8 platform (a savings of $59.95 per month for OptionStation users).

I would assume the Greeks are part of OptionStation -- if so, I guess you are in luck since you already have TradeStation.

5. hjcolvin

hjcolvin

Check out Option Money. I subscribed and it is about 30 a month and I have been really pleased.

6. damir00

damir00 Guest

7. Yup. No charge from here on out....2 things that I don't like about TS:

1. No historical implied volatility graphs
    2. No ability to run an options search on a large set of underlyings (unless you type them all in... :( ):mad: