Options Software <HELP> !

Discussion in 'Options' started by ZBEAR, Nov 30, 2002.

1. Avaturk

Avaturk

I checked this out. Looks very interesting though definitely geared to the professional options trader. The future volatility and hedge ratio calculations are more useful than any packaged product I've seen. Some real potential here...I'm going to beta this and try to get additional scanning features, like vol ratio charts for spread trading.

Note: Not affiliated with this company whatsoever. They just happen to be putting together the kind of service/information that I would actually use in vol-based options trading.

#21     Dec 17, 2002
  2. NKNY

NKNY

I cant find it anywhere....:(

#22     Dec 17, 2002
  3. Wish I could help you, your best best is to look hi and lo on ebay or some sites that might sell used software. I heard that there are user's groups using Bay options product OSRT, try them. I lost touch with the person who I know had the program-not that even if I did'nt lose touch with him that he would part with it. At that time, he seemed to think is was the best $800 he spent. oopps. I've another suggestion, look into obtaining a broadcast feed from dtn and get linnsoft.com. you can do scanning there,. problem is it is a little limited in scope. or try optionclub.com and ivolatility.com good luck

#23     Dec 17, 2002
  4. maxpi

maxpi

What about Option Station in Tradestation 2000? Anybody used that?

Max

#24     Dec 20, 2002
  5. Last check indicates that option station can't be obtained in the US. Will be part of new tradestation platform next year they said..

#25     Dec 20, 2002