Options Prop trading firms

Discussion in 'Options' started by Copernicus, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Looking for Options trading firms in NYC and florida

2. PAL5700

PAL5700

same here.. looking in nyc... please let me know

3. Copernicus - I thought you were looking for Emini Props in Florida and New York? In New York isn't Susqhahnna a options trading firm that is pretty well respected.

eurextrdr-

4. not really, they are more active on other exchanges, philex and chi. and Susquehanna is not one of those firms where u give them a check for 20k and they let u trade

5. K89

K89

You folks ought to consider my firm, Greentree Trading Partners, LLC. We are based in San Francisco (we are all members of the PCX) but most of our clients trade remotely through ABN AMRO/SAGE's Kawabunga platform, which is absolutely the best stock/option platform there is.

Our firm specializes is option traders, offering them Exchange member like risk based "haircut " margin, not cost based margin as in all retail firms.

We are a high service oriented firm and like to add value for our members by giving them access to outside services like education and an option educated helpful staff.

I would be happy to discuss our prop account with all of you. Please feel free to email me at Keith.glanz@greentreetrading or call me @ 415 291 7300.

Best wishes,

Keith