Options on Futures

Discussion in 'Options' started by syzy, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Ask them for a better rate.

#11     Nov 3, 2010
  2. You have just come to the correct conclusion on the limitations of paper trading. I consider paper trading a prototype phase. Here I learn the mechanics of executing the trades necessary to my strategy. Once I have this understood, I enter the pre-production phase, i.e. trading for small money. Now I'm completely exposed to the way the market works in reality and I can iron out any technique difficulties not spotted in prototyping (paper trading). Once we finish pre-production we go into full production (serious money trading).

BTW, I also use TOS and trade credit spreads. However my spreads arie with options on indices, e.g. RUT, NDX, ...

#12     Nov 3, 2010
  3. uptickk

uptickk

I plan on it but I am trying to figure out what others pay so I have a rate to shoot for.

#13     Nov 4, 2010