Options on E-Mini S&P Futures

Discussion in 'Options' started by OneHipCat, Apr 23, 2006.

1. I'd love to see your example in which your SPAN margin argument applies dynamic, risk-basd SPAN margin to a long option. You can't. You never mentioned delta; you simply stated that applying the "100% of premium" req was wrong. When in fact it's correct as long as it doens't exceed futures req.

You lose dude.

Compared to you, I am the Library of Congress... and you're the Special Ed learning Annex. Hurry up or you'll miss your finger painting class.

#31     Apr 24, 2006
  2. Randek

Randek

LMAO!

You're going ballistic. Your desperate demeanor is rather amusing.

Just keep on digging and digging and digging... you're so deep far down, we can't even see you anymore. It's obvious your ego got a little bit hammered, but next time, maybe you should just keep quiet on things you evidently have no clue about.

:D

#32     Apr 24, 2006
  3. Time for everyone to take a deep breath... grab their wife... and get laid...

:D

PS. For the record.. I agree with RiskArb.

#33     Apr 24, 2006
  4. 1/3 of your entire post count and you still haven't defined the rules on SPAN coverage of a long call or put. I had to school your deficient ass. lmao.

Still waiting fo you to define SPAN treatment on a long call or put[or combo]... Feel free to use my correct definition.

Keeping diggin' that hole to China.

Vein vessel. I pray your trading knowledge exceeds your knowledge of human anatomy, but you've proven otherwise with your 22 posts.

I am done schooling you. =)

#34     Apr 24, 2006
  5. cnms2

cnms2

Redneck,

You provoked all this unpleasant polemic with your reply. You should've stated your view without a personal attack. Actually even after 6 pages you still haven't provided any meaningful information.

I suppose ET loves you for generating clicks, but you wasted my time ...

Thanks to the IB guy for clarifying things.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1049516#post1049516

#35     Apr 24, 2006
  6. Randek

Randek

It's just amusing that you react like a kid when getting schooled on the internet board.

You're the mental midget who assumed 100% of the premium was the requirement for all long futures options on SPAN.

I said you were wrong, then corrected you (after you begged for a lesson), and made you look stupid, and now you're crying about it.

Are you really that embarrassed about it? You brought it to yourself.

*popping sound* Man, you really need to get that checked out.

=)

#36     Apr 24, 2006
  7. umm..... you guys are tense... did you have your wheaties this morning?

by the way, wheaties help lower your cholesterol so you wont have the vein vessels pop!

P.S do either of you make any money trading?

LMAO LMAO LMAO this thread is funny LMAO LMAO LMAO

#37     Apr 24, 2006