Options Newsletter services

Discussion in 'Options' started by ckrieger1, Oct 29, 2003.

1. ChrisM

ChrisM

So, the most important qustion - why to sell something so good ?

#11     Oct 31, 2003
  2. vega

vega

That was me, and if you're not, which it appears you're not, than accept my apologies. Just too damn many people try to come here and sell something in a similar way. Just keep this in mind, like someone else just said, if something is so good, especially in trading, why would you sell it ???????????

Vega:D

#12     Oct 31, 2003
  3. Canibus

Canibus

You'd give it away!

why not help out your fellow man?
    Why be selfish?
    Pass the dutchie on the left hand side.
    :D

#13     Nov 2, 2003
  4. I used Alan's service for over 2 years..I made money with him...and he was a real nice guy too......I used both the WOLF and MomentumOnline I think he would be the first to say to use some due dilligence in applying his calls though....

#14     Nov 5, 2003
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Here is a real interesting strategy that nobody on here talks about. Sift through all the option newsletters you can find, there are quite a few of them. Then find the absolute worst one. I mean the worst of the worst. I'm sure you'll have many that will be tied but just try to come up with a tiebreaker system to get to the worst. After you have done this, get on the phone immediately and order it. Don't worry if the newsletter is too expensive, it will be well worth it. After you get your first newsletter start fading every pick they have. And then fade every pick after that. The key is you have to play all their picks. Don't pick and choose.

Good luck.

#15     Nov 10, 2003
  6. ChrisM

ChrisM

Mav,

Although the idea is very interesting :) certain factors may cause whole concept not working.
    In my previous trader`s life (before I started trading options) I was in trading systems and many times when I had received terrible results after testing I tried to reverse whole concept and do exactly the opposite. The results were usually mediocre or bad as well. There are certain limitations including commission and slippage which do not let this concept work so well. Nothing to say about the fact, that even the worst newsletter from time to time has period of good performance.

#16     Nov 11, 2003
  7. =====
    If it is any good they will have to give part of it away;
    just to prove it may or may not work for a while.

:cool:

Add to the complexity no matter if a charting system has been very well researched;
    DOES NOT matter if the trader is a strict profitable tape reader:D

===
    Some stock option index & stock option articles worth reading & some are free, some appeared in major magazines-not free mostly ;

markdcook.com

=====

Mark Cook was honest enough to warn of his 6 or 7 figure loss selling options [ one incident which plunged him in huge debt] in Jack Schwager book also.

:cool:

Assume elite trader still alows mention a company or website one [1] time ;
    after that ads require payment???

#17     Nov 12, 2003