Options Mentoring

Discussion in 'Options' started by riskfreetrading, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Just to let you know that I decided to test the model. I made it available to new subscribers on my trading blog. I inform them of the model described here. There are interests. I have planned chatting sessions with some of them.

This is proof that the model may have merit.

I might also post the model straight on my trading blog to see other people's reaction to the model. I will update you.

If you decide to try the same model, please let us know of your results. Step 1 is the most important step. If someone seeks help in step 1, it means they see the benefit of the model to themselves.

#51     Mar 8, 2009
  2. of all the losers and moron's here at elite trader; riskfree..you are #1.

xflat, spindro ,and others must be real bored to even talk to you (as i am at the moment). you know so little about trading , we know it and you know it. if you are looking for companionship and camaraderie,why not listen some of the real quality guys and over time you may end up trading well.

telling these guys that you have secret options trading edge is staggering in its utter stupidity. if you want to continue to perpetuate your delusional posts and scam; try it on the new guys. for me, i've spent the past 15 years working on my edge and earning a living only from trading. there will never be an easy way to earn.

#52     Mar 8, 2009
  3. Sellindex: welcome to the ignore list. I am adding you in 10 seconds from now. You were warned in the first post, and you have seen what happened to the others who did conduct themselves appropriately. Excused he who warned.

#53     Mar 8, 2009
  4. just in case you have not put me on ignore yet....i think in addition to having no edge; you are one huge pussy too. :)

#54     Mar 8, 2009
  5. spindr0

spindr0

Welcome to the "I'm bored and have nothing better to do" club :)

#55     Mar 8, 2009
  6. spindr0

spindr0

Ummm, like isn't that the whole point of all his post? Who else but a noob would be susceptible to being scammed out of a fee for trading advice?

BTW, I'm waiting to read that RFT has removed me from Ignore because I spelled some word correctly. Could it be A-hole? (delooshunell is way too hard).

ROFLMAO at him.

#56     Mar 8, 2009
  7. Risk,
    You got me worry—is it just me or is it you?

Please go back to the beginning of the thread and re-read all the postings. You will see that there is one obnoxious poster that repeatedly tries to intimidate all those who contradict or disagree with him. This poster appears to have serious issues with himself—to the extent that any dissent is un-tolerated. This behavior is usually highly indicative of those with a serious ‘size’ issue—that try unconsciously to artificially increase their ‘size’ by inflating their ego through tyranny to others. Doesn’t this appear to be the case to you?

As you read, you might want to suggest to this mentor-wanna-be, that patience, tolerance, and a huge capacity to understand the shortcomings (even so stubbornly) of others is a pre-requisite to becoming a successful mentor—one who should never ever pray to the stupidity of the likely mentorees.

Please know that no offense was intended here, but if it makes you feel better—please push that imaginary ‘ignore’ button or if you wish, the one that just reads—'I Elect to Disappear’.

~Bben

#57     Mar 8, 2009
  8. Loki

Loki

and...let's not forget that this is one kind of a mentor. Do NOT ask for his performance. Share with him the profits made on YOUR money and he will accept you as a client :)

If there is a loss, I guess it is better not ask any questions, after all he is doing you a favor, as he wrote before his services are not for everyone , but only for a few selected lucky people.

Where do I sign up ?

#58     Mar 9, 2009
  9. How many of these threads have riskfree started? At least 5 or 6 maybe as many as a dozen where he starts a thread on his super secret mentoring abilities and how he is so special it’s not for everyone.

Let’s face it riskfree's only objective on this board is to belittle as many of the regular posters who actually answer questions while at the same time trying desperately to earn the respect of strangers who he does not know and will never meet.

I used to get a laugh out of the way he would bury his market calls in other threads and then when one of those calls worked out he would start a new thread and direct people to the place where he hid his market call. The boards were littered with his bad calls which he just ignored.

#59     Mar 9, 2009
  10. My problem is that he sounded so <i>sincere</i> when he posted. I was trying to help him see the errors in his statements.

Silly me.

Mark

#60     Mar 9, 2009