Options Mentoring

Discussion in 'Options' started by riskfreetrading, Mar 5, 2009.

1. rluser

rluser

The 8 day deletion appears to be an error on my part. I accept that and retain previous offer.

#41     Mar 8, 2009
  2. Loki

Loki

If you ask to see his performance this "mentor" will ignore you.

#42     Mar 8, 2009
  3. How do I get him to place me on his ignore list?

Please, please tell me.

Mark

#43     Mar 8, 2009
  4. The word 'maths' also made me think of doos.

And his ignorance is on the same level.

I think you made the correct identification.

Mark

#44     Mar 8, 2009
  5. I know that.

But, my argument with hm was over his inability to explain his theorem in English, and he is unable to do that.

Amazingly this time the theorem is ok, but as you said, it's very different from what he wrote before.

thanks

Mark

#45     Mar 8, 2009
  6. spindr0

spindr0

All it takes is calling bullsh*t bullsh*t. You can do it! (from "The Waterboy")

#46     Mar 8, 2009
  7. spindr0

spindr0

It's not rocket science to spot the pattern of double talk, market secrets that only he has available by PM, ad nauseum. All that's missing are the Live Trades posted the day after they closed.

Even Xflat recognized the pattern, despite the fog from the hockey stick hit to his head (wink)

#47     Mar 8, 2009
  8. spindr0

spindr0

And FWIW, I have a trading system that's worth selling, at least on past performance. Well, it would be worth something to the buyer and I can back it up with a legitimate 15 month trading performance involving 1000's of trades as well as a 631 page Schedule D - tho I'm not sure that 15 months would satsify some people, and rightly so.

I don't need the competition nor could it sell for anything anywhere near what it generates in gains so other than my going blind and being unable to trade, why would I? My guess is that my strategy will cease to work if they ever settle the markets down and until then, I'm going to milk it to the last drop (gawd that sounds awfully self serving)

So I my bet is that Doos either needs approval or has nothing to sell other than talk.

#48     Mar 8, 2009
  9. You do not have a say in the matter.

I will do it if you do not straigthen up yourself, and conduct yourself appropriately with no more attempts to deform truths. There is no problem to challenge what I wrote, and give your opinion, but not play games. No one in this forum has a higher right than others, including you and I. The ignore is NOT under your control-- keep that in mind. I will give you 24 hours to calm down. I do not need to say more.

My preference is that you choose path of reason, mutual respect, and a respect for truths and facts. I apply the same for myself.

PS: I am proposing a model on options and trading mentoring, not on English mentoring. I leave that to an uptight Englishman focused on the sound of the words that come of his mouth. As for English, it is my fifth language and not my mother tongue.

#49     Mar 8, 2009
  10. It is good you recognized the change of 30 to 38. You are back to be fine with me. I am assuming you will not do it again.

#50     Mar 8, 2009