Options Made Easy by Globaltec

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Tyler Durden, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Hey guys,

My first post here. I attended the free Options made easy intro seminar yesterday where they were basically selling their software for $3,000 and tackin on a 1 day class to make it seem like you are paying for an education. I am skeptical but am a newbie and so were a lot of others there. It almost seemed worth it to have a software do most of the work for you. As a newcomer to trading, most of us want to jump in and get our feet wet as soon as possible. OME seems like it will allow me to start trading withing a few weeks, instead of months of reading up and reasearching to make my first trade.

What do you guys thinkg of OME? I know most everybody despizes Wizetrade, but they said this is better than Wizetrade and that a "much improved version 7.0" of OME will be coming out in a month or two. Has anybody ACTUALLY used it?

Sean

2. Return it immediately for a refund. Research before spending your money.

- Spydertrader

3. KevinK

KevinK Guest

You need to do your own work...no green and red to help

4. Where in my post did I say I bought it?

EDIT: Sorry, just to clarify i didn't buy the product, but i saw 12 people RUSH to the back tables to buy this thing. THats $36,000 profit for them, when the most they spent was $1,000 on that seminar room.

5. I apologize for misinterpreting your post.

- Spydertrader

6. nlslax

nlslax

This is a James Dicks affiliated company.

Do an online search.

7. No worries, and thanks for your help!

8. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

One of my trading friends love to buy stuff too. Like most of her stuff she went to the training with me as a guest. She never use it, probabily over 2 years now.

It is one of those MA & fresh crossing w/ ITM options. 2 guys I talked to use it to swing trade stocks & make money on it. They are old timers.

If you know someone can mentor you, maybe it will help you. If you are a newbie, chances are it may not work out for you since you may not stick with learning trading.

9. ========

Tyler D;

Easy & trading seldom go together in same sentence;
    especially options.

Research before spending your money;
    good risk reward on books with money back promise:cool:

#10     Jul 7, 2005