Options-Intelligence???

Discussion in 'Options' started by fredm1112, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KevinK

KevinK Guest

i just deleted all my posts i could on this thread, the guy is obv. irrational

#21     Aug 1, 2005
  2. ===================

Quote ,If true it is to good to be true, if not true or there are too many 'gotchas'

Send me a message
    Unquote:cool:

#22     Aug 1, 2005
  3. What a jerk,

#23     Aug 1, 2005
  4. LOL. Ahhh.....the ultimate piker stock. CMKX. Let me guess. You bought 10 million shares thinking, if it only goes up to 1/10th of a cent, I'll make millions. Did you find this stock through some other pay-service website? (I mean, another one you were touting?) Call this options company and get some more info. Oh wait, you can't because there isn't a number ANYWHERE.

fred, if you can't do the simple math on a stock that trades at .0001 (that's not a typo), how do you expect people to believe you're earning the returns you're earning? Try and figure out what the company is worth.

I can't believe this has not been brought up yet. They have their own cult following of pikers.

But then again, Darwin is great sometimes.

#24     Aug 2, 2005
  5. I was making a joke! I don't, won't own any CMKX. It is a huge fraud as far as I can see even though they are sponsoring a nationally known NHRA Funny Car, that costs millions. It is said that they have issued numbers of shares in the "Trillions" and our overly burdened enforcement, meant to protect investors does nothing. Please know that I was joking when I mentioned CMKX and Mr. Urban Casavant.

#25     Aug 2, 2005
  6. Yes you are..let's see..Murray has been here since 2001 and you call him a jerk on your very first sequence of posts spamming your garbage web site....

Just amazing that the moderators allow you not only to come here and spam but to also call long time people such as Murray a jerk..Then they even leave this spam thread of yours open as to send a message to all spammers your welcomed to register here and spam with your very first post our long time member and your free to even call them jerks as long as your spam thread gets a lot of hits to keep us #1 for Day Traders...

You called Murray a jerk....you who are nothing more than sewer trash...a low life spammer...the lowest form of riff raft on the internet...

You suck Dude..Much more than you'll ever realize!!

#26     Aug 2, 2005
  7. "sewer trash...a low life spammer...the lowest form of riff raft on the internet..."

Thank you for setting such a high standard of insults and slams. I am neither a spammer nor low life, but you know what they say, it takes one to know one! I never meant to make a link, I was simply asking about that website and if anyone had direct knowledge. Unsolicited advice from know-it-alls was exactly what I didn't want and even asked for none to be sent. You guys can't read I guess. So sorry for your inconvience. I guess you don't want to know what I learned about Options-Intelligence.com do you??? Just ask if you do. I developed a hell of a lot more information than you could in a year, I suspect.

Good Trading:)

#27     Aug 2, 2005
  8. traderob

traderob

Spammer crap.

#28     Aug 2, 2005
  9. #29     Aug 2, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.