Options-Intelligence???

Discussion in 'Options' started by fredm1112, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KevinK

KevinK Guest

I have long time been a successful mid frame investor, my returns have been 73% in 02, 61% in 03, 66% in 04 and I am up 24% YTD. These are pretax. I am not making tremendous amounts daily because my time frame is longer. I am profitable and don't break my balls because you need some holy grail website to tell you when to buy and when to sell for 1,000 per year.
    now just because your an arrogant prick doesn't mean im going to let you slander me.

#11     Aug 1, 2005
  2. KevinK

KevinK Guest

and i also don't doubt that many on these boards are better than me and their returns supersede me, i don't know why you need to attack me for helping you.

#12     Aug 1, 2005
  3. What help????? Your opinion, uneducated on the subject as it is, is worth less than the .02 you fix it's price at. Do you interrupt conversations and interject your OPINION even if not asked????
    By the way, you don't read well or comprehend, their price is a ONE TIME fee, not $1000 per year. Congratulations if your results are as good as you say, why not post your trades when you make them to allow us to copy you? We'd love to see those trades actually work, then we might believe you. I never slandered you, I never asked for your input either as you don't have any direct experience with my subject matter, do you?

#13     Aug 1, 2005
  4. He's just a low life spammer Kevin...like the others, he will crawl back into the hole he crawled out of very soon as he will find out spammers aren't taken lightly here at all...ignore these arrogant low life spammers. They suck without even having to be told they do!

#14     Aug 1, 2005
  5. KevinK

KevinK Guest

lol thx slim, they just infuriate me!!:cool:

#15     Aug 1, 2005
  6. I know..cockroaches can be so infuriating.

#16     Aug 1, 2005
  7. Boy, I really wouldn't like to make you mad for just pointing out that your opinion was specifically pointed out ahead of time as not being welcome and you had to interject it anyway. I know it is a personal problem by the way you have escalated your hostility. You really should see a doctor about your temper and attitude. Bet you have to have the last word also, we will see now. Oh, it goes for both of you.

#17     Aug 1, 2005
  8. KevinK

KevinK Guest

lol now it is funny.

#18     Aug 1, 2005
  9. Hey, you just have to look at it and ask yourself. IF these guys are bringing in those type of returns why would they need to peddle it on the internet? Especially for a $999 fee upfront?!? I know the argument some say and that is to supplement for bad months, but looking at their triple digit monthly returns they wouldn't have to trade that long to turn a modest grubstake into a small fortune, even factoring in the losers. Another thing is they post the results at the highest possible point to get out of the trade (yea right), well anyone knows that's simply impossible to duplicate in options or the underlying. I just smell Ponzi or scam here, whatsup with the $1G upfront? Just looks like the quick smash and grab and that just smells bad. If you want to put up a grand to find out go for it, but the odds are against you.

The website looks wishywashy at best, I would ask to see some audited statements of the results at the very least some scanned copies of their statements (which the won't furnish anyways because they don't exist, well maybe in their heads they do, lol). Look, not trying to be a smartass here, I think by what you wrote in your initial post you sound like a bit of a newbie (no offense) and just don't want to see you loose your grand is all. Actually reviewing the faq, the script sounds awfully familiar from another option picking service, almost seems verbatim, but the name escapes me. I especially like the part where they say something to the effect of "25% per month adds up over time" inadvertently implying that 25% is not really that great of a return over a month but over time is substantial LMAO!!! :D :D

The long and short of it, this website is appealing to the newbie/novices greed that is all.

Just FYI, I did 2% on my portfolio last month and Im looking at about 4% this month and Im happy with that AND I know my account will be around this time next year to. Probably couldn't say the same if I traded their recommendations. Good Luck! :)

#19     Aug 1, 2005
  10. Freddy, Dude...

you gotta chill out. I mean here you are coming on ET with just a few posts and a "supposedly" legit question about some $2 dollar-knocking-shop-options-advisory-service promising superlative returns - sounding very much like a shill (read it again temper boy - I said sounding - if you indeed are then you'll definitely need a fire extinguisher for your pants - as you have found from the rest of my ET brethren),
    and then you appear all too quick to get your knickers-in-a-knot as soon as someone pointed out the (apparent to them at least) potential flaws/risks.

Dude, if you have made so much cashola over the years, then WTF are you doing asking here about some $1K advisory service, that sort of cash should be a piss-in-the-park for you.

With all that kablinki, just chill out, smoke a Cuban and munch on some....

Mr/Mrs thread Moderator, I believe you have given Freddy a Massive benefit of the doubt thus far, if you know what I mean...

#20     Aug 1, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.